Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St.Patrick's Bananaversery

Violet's had the great idea of mixing the kingdom's anniversery with the next ball ^-^
If you've read the previous post it explains fully.
Moving on...
I've checked the citizens page, and we're up to 41 citizens :D Which means we're able to host the ball, if you recall I stated we'd host a ball every 10 new citizens.
Since the Masquerade Ball was to celebrate 30,
(which btw we were over at the time of the ball)
On another note, considering it's also the kingdom's anniversery we'll have some activities planned pertaining to that, the majority of these ideas were inspired by Violet's original idea to host the anniversery-
We'll give short speeches pertaining to previous roleplays, followed by recollections of previous balls/events.
I'll get a few advertisements out, inviting newcomers. 
At around the end we can get some new citizens to sign up at a booth I set up.
Lastly, Violet, I'd like to set a time I could meet with you in Jamaa this week before the St.Patty's Ball/Aniversery to plan the whole thing out. It'd be great if we could host half of it in my den, and the other half in your's :D 
Although that's completely up to you.
Leave a time you can meet up with me in the comments, or in a post, whichever you prefer.
Back on the topic of advertising, I've already planned a script for an ad for the Bananaversery, see what I did there? X3  
I'll post it tommorow, but today I'm visiting my friend's house.
I believe that's all. 
Farewell my loyal subjects!



13 comments:

  1. Hmm... Well I would meet with you today but I have alot of homework. Tomorrow or Friday will probably work... But I will tell you tomorrow since I am unaware of how much homework I am going to have. Lets say 4:00 pacific time tomorrow? If I end up having problems with this time I will tell you. Bye for now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! XD That sounded gay opps sorry 4 wut I said I sort of broke a law... sorry anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me friday 6 or 7 eastern time would work for me!

      Delete
    2. Hey could my March break party be in the ball thingeh it culd be 3 in 1 ;D

      Delete
  3. I can't wait! Could I come up with a little something to say at the Bananaversery? X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited 2 go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm... Peppy... Someone left a sort of creepy comment on my most recent poston my blog... Www.animaljampasta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peppy... there has been a lot of spam on my blog. I mean, even more has come. I am going to make it so that you have to type in a word code to post comments. Hopefully this will solve problems. If not, I am going to have to delete the blog. I really cant have spam, its sort of creepy and dangerous after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Peppy...
    I am sorry but this weekend is really packed for me. I have an audition on Sunday and then I head to a soccer game. My game will probably be done by 4 and we will get back by 4:30-ish (if we don't go out to dinner or something). So can we maybe have the party at 5:00 pacific time? Maybe later? I know that it will be late for the other time zones though, and I am going to have homework. So if I get lucky I can make the ball. But can we say 5:00pm pacific?

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.