Monday, April 1, 2013

I think th- MEEP- the meep disease is bac- MEEP!

So guys I dunno if you eve-MEEP!-ever heard about the meep disease but it causes peop-MEEP!-people to meep uncontrollably. I am- MEEP!- Infected.
So I tried to find the best-MEEP!-way to decide who else would be infected. So I did every third person on the citizens list... That would be-MEEP!-These citizens:

Violet

Reine

Jake

Gale

Spectra

Shadow Claw

The hatchlings

Molly

Willow

Macklemore

Flo

Skyler

Oakfire

so-Meep!-those are you guys! I am really sorr-Meep!-sorry you are infected with this disease. I hope you can cont-MEEP!-control your meeping a lit-MEEP!-little. Well that's about-MEEP!-it!

Actually, theres one more thing. Now that violet's a wolf I changed her personality temporarily, until I renew my membership. Call her Vi now. Shes more of a 'cool girl' if you know what I mean. Still a fairy though. Just a little... different.. XD




15 comments:

  1. Meep tomorrow or meeep later meep post sumthing about meep barfing rainbows meep i caught tht meep *barfs rainbows* once okay meep bai *barfs rainbows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? does this meepin' junk really meeping gotta meep be caught by me!?! oh gawd meep :-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well gaw- MEEP- it!!! Why did -MEEP- I have to be struck -MEEP- ill =3 MEEP!! Hey !!! I can't -MEEP- do my emo-MEEP- right. MEEP |:I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willow go- meep! Good job on getting MEEP the fi- MEEP first comment o- MEEP on snowycl-MEEEEPP snowyclaw's spirit MEEP!!!! Blog :) Oh gawd wut da MEEEEEEEEP XD is wrong witg dis MEEPING pro-MEEP!! problems!

      Delete
  4. YES IM NOT SICK! >:D wait... *put mask on* heh heh! i no seck (voice is changed cuz of mask .3.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey willow can you put links for your websites. Your story website for those dragon stories I forgot the link for. And your journal website. And I feel like there was one more website...... MEEP! oh gaw-MEEP!-gawd... >.<

    But-MEEP!-thanks WIll-MEEP!-Willow. :) MEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I avoided the disease as im still waiting for a confirmation to join the kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://innerfirewillow.blogspot.com/

    http://whitespiritsjournal.blogspot.com/

    http://celestialrandomness.blogspot.com/

    Here ya go, Violet! (MEEEP)

    -Willow Spir -MEEP

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh darn i got MEEP the meep cold -.- oh MEEEP whats happening to MEEP me?



    -Mol MEEP!!!! molly .3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i saw a old post about our land! i think our land should be two... hmmmmm.. this is what me and jake thought of at school! the new land! and zios like oak said please share if you think so too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D oh golly good i didn't meep MEEP wait never MEEP mind =-=

    -molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh -MEEP! I cant beli -MEEP! belive I got the -MEEP! the meep di-MEEP!- diesase D:

    -Spectra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, good luck to all those who got infected with the dreaded Meep! I didn't get it. X3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wel-MEEEP!!- well its m-MEEP!- me. Contact me any-MEEP!- time guys i hope all the-MEP- dieased citizens get -meep!- CUREDD!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive