Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Admin Roll Call, Role Play Reviews, Updates~

Hello, Friends! ^.^

Today, I need to make some things clear to all admins on this blog.

No Slacking.

I don't wish to sound like this dude: (Courtesy of Hawkspirit Red for the idea to use photos. If you wish for me to stop, just shout ;) )
The Bad Boss
 

I don't want to sound Bossy, Jerk Like, Offensive... ect.
I just wish to state my point...
 

We are out of room on the comments. And I hired 3 admins for the job SPECIFICALLY.
Are you guys keeping up? Nupe.

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Keep up! Without the comments removed, some admins (Like Myself), Cannot do our jobs. If we cannot keep our jobs, the kingdom is at a disadvantage that we have admins JUST TO AVOID.

We aren't doing the best job. So.... Here is what  I NEED DONE IN 3 DAYS OR LESS.
Remove the comments like this:
Next, I need to make sure all admins are ready to rock when needed.
So, Please fill this out ^-^
 
Admin Name:
Admin Of:
Active?
 
Easy, right? Good!
 
 
 
Time for.....
 

Update o3o
 
RPs~
Hawk & Oaks Quest-
They'll cover this topic in there daily journal, look forward to it!
 
Willow's Heart Ache-
Yup. Willow is back from the depression spell, thanks to Oak and a few friends. But...
*Hint Hint* Willow ALWAYS feels that way, just never admits it. *End of Hint Hint*
 
Post your updates below! ^-^
 
I AM CURRENTLY IN PASIFIC TIME ZONE. So... Yeah, a little off XD
 
I am working on my millennia of blogs at the moment, but I'm always on chatroll when I'm available.
 
Questions?  Role Play Ideas? E-mail me at
 I'm always available there! ;)
I've also noticed people keep hating on everyone's post. Just to let you know,
IF YOU ARE ANOYMOUS WHEN YOU HATE, I REMOVE ON SIGHT.
So..
 
Let your life leave hoofprints on your heart,
 
(Siggy under construction)
Read posts below! Trust me, Their worth it ;)



11 comments:

  1. Admin Name: Oakfire Red

    Admin Of: Households page

    Active? Yup. I'm removing pretty much all the spam bots now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was.. And yay pictures! If everybody be's a buttcheese XD And doesn't do there job.. I'm signing up! *smacks paw on a random desk* Ouch that kinda hurt... *mutters* Okay what do I need..? Yes. And yes. I'll sign up for any job. Yes I want to be admin (I see this on a lot of girl shirts, Yes I am a girl Yes I play hockey Yes I'll kick ur butt! It should be, Yes I am a fox O3O Yes I want to be a admin Yes I'll kick YO BUTT!) And here! *dumps and bunch of forms on Willow's desk* Bai .3.


    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! Violet doesn't want th story page, so I'll give you the reings if she approves ^-^ *Grabs Papers* This'll mean you need to use the Enter key more, though 030

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  3. Admin Name: Gylfie101 a.k.a Frost a.k.a. Angie Fundoo
    Admin of: Comments (So I guess I better get on the job pronto ^.^)
    Active: Yesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow R u on vacation? Where! I live in pacific time zone! Lolz hahahaha.
    Also,
    Sorry to be saying this but I am a sucky admin of the stories page. I just cannot keep up with it. I have misty wings and stuff that I do and I like never do the story page. Anyone want to take over for me?
    But I will still be admin of the laws page!

    Admin Name: Adbout/Violet Roil
    Admin of: Laws Page
    Active: Sorta Mostly ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, looking to move to Spokane, Washington ^-^
      Hawk is looking for an Admin job, may he take over on the Story page? *Holds Up His Forms* I'll convert the story page link into a page again and make him copy/paste them all back ^-^

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  5. Admin Name: Erica P. Grindle
    Admin Of: Comments and Jobs Page
    Active?: I never comment on this blog much, but you would be surprise how often I stop by XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, because of school (B|) I will be inactive for a bit until this weekend and then Tuesday/ Wednesday afternoon. So PLEASE don't get mad D:>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay! Good luck with school!! :3

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  8. cAn you add me on AJ? My user is prrrrrrrrrfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.