Thursday, May 23, 2013

Question! And Stuff! Important Stuff! (And a lot of Caps Lock!)

Today I got out of school! That means summer, which means I'll be more active in the kingdom, which means I participate in MORE ROLEPLAYS! YAY! I also got into 9th grade Advanced English for next year, YAY. (But in June I'm going to Alaska for a month, so I might be less active then.)
 
ANYWAYS, on to the question. So, who's hosting the next ball? Does only the queen host balls? Is there even a ball planned? Roleplays? Events? ANYTHING???

But anyways, those unused polls are taking up space. I don't know if the results were posted or not, but here they are, before someone GETS RID OF THEM because they are just COLLECTING DUST and I am no longer an admin for some reason I don't even know probably because someone deleted Violet's post.

Rawr. Here we go.

First poll: Do you want the NN (no nothing) law to be passed?
Results: 3 people (100 %) said YES
0 people (0 %) said NO.
Winner: Yes. 

Second poll: Should there be a comics page?
Results: 3 people (75 %) said YES.
1 person (25 %) said NO.
0 people (0 %) said COMICS?
Winner: Yes.

Third poll: Which should be the housing castle?
Results: 0 people (0 %) said Fantasy Castle.
1 person (100 %) (That was me!) said Princess Castle.
0 people (0 %) said Regular Castle.
0 people (0 %) said Haunted Mansion.
Winner: Princess Castle

(I'll always vote on polls.)

And the poll that's going on now:
what era is better?
Choices:
old celestial towers first ball)
middle celestial towers(2nd ball)
celestial towers now
i don't care
whats the difference?
some people need to go
 (Excuse me, can someone please CAPITALIZE this?!)

This poll is entirely your opinion. Nothing's going to change depending on how you answer. And I'm not posting the results so far BECAUSE IT ISN'T OVER!!!!!!!!!

So go vote!

-Frost

P.S. That was fun. If you guys don't mind, would you let me post the results of the polls?

EDIT: There is a Spam Bot on my post, any admins that could delete it?
EDIT 2: Thanks admin! 




11 comments:

  1. Removed your spam bot! ^.^ My votes aren't showing on the polls... o-o I have no idea whom deleted your adminship, that's awful DX What was your job again? I'll re-adminize you and give ya a deadline to finish whatever job you were supposed to do :)

    -Willow Spirit/ Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was just an admin to monitor the spam bots and such, and I was planning to delete the polls that were cluttering the side and such, and I also cannot put up a poll either, I've been demoted to author :O

      Delete
    2. I assumed Peppy took away all of our admin privileges for a while because someone rudely deleted Violet's post, but it seems to be just me, which is weird...

      Delete
    3. And I guess I could always ask Peppy why I was de-adminized and see if she knows anything about it.

      Delete
    4. Well, Since Polls belong to the user whom put them up, put a warning on your post ^.^ They should respond during the deadline given to delete and if not, You may delete them. Be sure to tell users to add or do as the poll said!! ^.^ And for your spam bit job, remove them as they come, and citizen page comments need to be removed even more than spam bots.We could have millions of new citizens and not know it due to max comments DX So ... Gambardi! Go for it and remove them comments! (Be sure the citizen is already added.)

      And your very welcome! Idk WHAT I'd do if I lost adminship!

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    5. Okay! I'll tell the poll authors to delete them by Monday, since they've been up forever, then I'll get rid of them.

      Delete
  2. I voted for fantasy castle. Theyres been a glitch on a few blogs where you vote and it doesnt count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWHAHAHAHA NO PRINCESS CASTLE! D; And.. LUCKY! I HAVE ANOTHER MONTH OF THE JAIL THEY CALL SCHOOL!


    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't take away anyone's admin privileges O.o I find that strange...

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.