Friday, May 10, 2013

The Silver Dragon Prophecy - Prolugue

Two foxes sat by the river, "Has the gods spoken to you yet.. they haven't to me." The other fox didn't reply, the current of the river grew faster and a head a silver dragon formed the foxes eyes turned white as a prophecy was being sent to them, "The towers will crumble.. the silver dragon must save you!" the river roared. The current slowed down and showed the faces of all warlocks and sages of Celestial Towers then the Lower Class, then the Middle Class then Upper Class.. finally the faces of the Royals formed in the ripple of the river, slowly they got washed away and lightning struck down on the river. The foxes jumped back and ran off back to the kingdom. Enjoy =D I need at least 1-3 comments to make chapter one, and leave in the comments if you want to be in it! :P Thanks, bai (oh read Violet's post too below ;3)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! And I would love to be in it! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolio Jake! ^.^ Ever thought of making a story blog :3 I wold put an add on mine to help! ;3

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    2. I have a ton of blogs o3o but I never use them :I


      ~Jake sorry, to lazy to sign in! :D

      Delete
    3. Well, .3. You CAN delete blogs XD Just go to settings and other, scroll up, and it'll say Export blog- Inport Blog and Delete blog 030

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  2. I am a warlock can I be in it.

    Lilly Rose Jones (rilly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait... your a warlock? are you on the citizens pages? :/

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.