Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Important Things to Read (My Version of Willow's Rant ^.^) LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "Which era is better" poll's results have not been posted within three days of it's end, sooo...
Here's the result (I'm lazy so I'll just tell the winner.)
Middle Celestial Towers (Second Ball) got one vote
The rest got none
So it won
End of story

ALRIGHT! On to the main purposes of the post. First, my angry rant.

EGAD COMMENT ADMINS I HAD TO DELETE THOSE COMMENTS ALL BY MYSELF ON ALL THOSE PAGES IT TOOK FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But I got the job done. *Sigh of relief*

(The stuff that used to be here is no longer relevant because no one cares and I'm just a comment admin so whatever)

GEEZ PEOPLE.

-Frost

Here's my signature for today.


Exactly what I feel like.

10 comments:

  1. O-O I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT DRAFT!!! I'll go delete it O-O

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delete all of mine and TWILIGHT NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL lol Okay I don't why I have that much.. O3O Delete all of them! GONE GONE I DON'T NEED EM'! >:O


    ~Jake Roil not signed in at tha moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry if this soounds mean but, frost, have you asked peppy if you can delete this stuff? i mean, you ARE just a comment admin .-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry frost, but I don't really agree with deleting all the drafts. Its not like having them there effects our kingdom in any negative way.. I mean nobody has even mentioned or cared about them until you said this. So delete mine if you will, but I really find there no reason to.
    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Violet... and Alice.. DID you ask Peppy about deleting things? o-o

      Delete
    2. Yeah.. and its kinda embarrassing to see all of my drafts.. O3O (OMG PLEASE REPLY IF I SPELLED EMBARRASSING RIGHT O-O)


      ~Jake not signed in XD

      Delete
    3. I dunno they just took up all that space and I just asked you if you could take them down because there was no reason for them to be there either. Whatever you're right I'll just stick to my comments from now on. Won't even admin the polls, just comments. I'll stick to my job.

      Delete
    4. Polls are fine. Those can be managed. Just ask peppy if you can do that.

      Delete
    5. But shouldn't the people that make the polls take care of them instead of relying on others to clean up their messes...?

      Delete
  5. Egad, what is all that extra space doing there. Excuse me while I go fix that.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.