Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hurtful things, Prophecy and quitting

The prophecy is happening D: And i'm quitting. A number of reasons SOMEBODY (I'm looking at Glaze and Erin .3.) I got a message saying, 'animal jam rocks' I looked at the username and it said JakeIamDonewithyou or something like JakesGottaGo, will my sister told me to come over cause was on at the time and yeah, and it said that .3. It was also like the 'Ihatfuzzyroil' and the 'Victorypawsgottago' I am quitting also for Glaze going around telling everyone I hate her when I don't /)-= The prophecy is starting again and I AM NOT GOING TO BE IN THE KINGDOM WHEN IT HAPPENS CAUSE MORE WILL CAUSE. I'm only not quitting, if Glaze and Erin say sorry and NO MORE MAKING THOSE IDIOTIC ACCOUNTS! OKAY? I AM TICKED OFF. But one thing I really don't get is Glaze and Erin, why do you judge people that way don't judge them by how they look or what they do judge them for who they are, and i'm telling the truth sorry but I stalked you for 3 minutes after I logged out on chatroll and Erin you said that you didn't like me because I was mean to Glaze, I'm fine if you don't like me but like I said don't judge people by the things they do! And I don't know how I was mean to Glaze.. If I was Glaze i'm sorry, but I only did be mean to you because a was incredibly mad =-= ~Jake

20 comments:

  1. glaze (or erin whoever made that account) should be banned from the kingdom for a few days or something ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAY SORRY AND I WILL CHANGE THE USERNAME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW DO YOU CHANGE A USERNAME? .3.

      Delete
    2. you send an email to AJHQ i think.. idk im trying to find out so i can change my username right now its lakeahana and i bet you can guess what im changing it to...

      Delete
  3. Fine I am sorry but You better Say sorry to Glaze
    We are real life best friends we go to school together I care about her Plus I am getting the username changed
    BUT SAY SORRY TO GLAZE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read da post again and HOW THEY FLIP DO U CHANGE A USERNAME?

      ~Jake sorry I just signed out .3.

      Delete
    2. You email them
      the old username
      parent email
      and the new username

      Delete
    3. DONT. YOU. DARE. LEAVE. THE. KINGDOM. I. REAPEAT. DO. NOT. DO. IT. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVE US!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE!!! I SWEAR YOU BETTER NOT!!!

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  4. DONT JAKE IM SORRY!!! I HAVE BAD ANGER ISSUES!!!! SYRRYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has to say sorry to you because the private message

      Delete
    2. Derp, sorry. I sent that when I was ticked off and my brother was annoying me O-O

      Delete
    3. Oh ok
      I like pickles

      Delete
  5. I never thought Glaze would say that... ive always been a little suspicious on Erin tho...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm... Jake... What they do kinda IS who they are.... So umm.... Just say... 'don't judge a book by its cover'. :)
    -VIOLET ROIL (me.. hehe im home from school feeling really sick >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jake I am so sorry! Someone made a mean account about me once that said aoifekittysgotogo. I couldn't sleep for days. I hope you can overcome this and come back to the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.