Friday, May 3, 2013

Misty Wings

Hey guys! Just a quick reminder, for those of you who signed up for a character on my story misty wings a few of you didn't put a character description and until you do I cant add you to the characters page or the story. Also, if you signed up for a character I am going to need to see you commenting every once and a while (im not that strict about it, its just that I want to know if people are reading my stories. I don't want to be posting them if nobodys reading them). But many of you have been commenting and so thanks. I have one more chapter and I need one more comment (not counting mine) until i can post the next chapter! Anyway, if you guys need the link to my blog its here:
www.mistywing.blogspot.com

Let your wings carry you to new places,

4 comments:

  1. Violet, I was wondering if you could stop advertising your blog? ;D Not to be a nag or anything, but it is considered spam, as it has nothing to do with CT :3 If you want to get your blog views without spamming, just add a link to your siggy, so people can click it and be transported to your blog :D Sorry if this sounds mean,

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok but I don't know how else to advertise my blog and half of the stuff posted on this blog these days has like nothing to do with CT anyways. And I have no idea how to make links where you can click on it and be transported so I don't really have any other way to advertise then here... And it does in a way have to do with CS because the story is sort of based in Misty Mountains and CT came up with the idea of misty mountains and fairys and I made this story about fairys because violet is a fairy and violet is a CT citizen. So it does in a way have to do with CT.
      Sorry if this sounds harsh,
      Violet

      (and can you make a video or something on how to make words a link or whatever you call it!)

      Delete
    2. How to make a link:

      1.) Go to your post to edit or create one.
      2.) Select text or picture.
      3.) Go to the top with the "Font" buttons and stuff.
      4.) Click the blue underlined button labeled "Link".
      5.) Insert the URL into the text box that says: "To what URL should this link go?"
      6.) Ta-da!

      -Frost :D

      Delete
    3. Umm... I don't have a fonts box or anything like that when I create a post... I have like the bold button and stuff... I'll check later...

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.