Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Excuse Me But...........

Umm guys excuse me but who deleted my post?
1) Im no that mad because I was planning on deleting it anyways but...
2) I find it rude to delete SOMEONE ELSE's post. They are the only one who has the right to delete the post.
3) I think our kingdom is just getting worse and worse. It seems like we're always fighting over something and theres always something bad going on. I just have to say, I don't think I've rollplayed in MONTHS and im getting really tired of it. It seems like nobody is ever on aj anymore and instead they are on chatroll. :'( THe prophecy is coming true 0.0
4) Sorry about what happened yesterday I apologize alice >.< I think I was tired but I dunno what really happened. I miss Juni but I got over it. 5)Violet DID NOT commit suicide >.< 6) inthe comments you can post whatever you like but i'd like you to post these things PLEASE: 1 What timezone are you in? 2 What day/s of the week are good for you for rollplaying? 3 What times of the week are good for you? 4 If we were to have another ball what would you like the theme to be? 5 If we were to plan some rollplay dates to have a big fun rollplay what should those rollplays be about? If you cant think about an idea here are some examples (you can use these): BALL THEMES: Summer, Tropical, Mythical ROLLPLAY THEMES: Someone becomes evil, SAVE WILLOW, etc. (im so bad at this XD) Ok guys haha byez. Please answer the questions in the comments! Let your wings carry you to new places,

4 comments:

  1. Sorry i dunno what happened to this post >.<
    All of the numbers are 'entered' but for some reason they don't show up that way in the post >.<
    Anyways... me gonna answer my own questions!

    1 What timezone are you in? Pacific
    2 What day/s of the week are good for you for rollplaying? Friday-Saturday
    3 What times of the week are good for you? any time during the weekend, 4:00 and after on Friday.
    4 If we were to have another ball what would you like the theme to be? Mythical
    5 If we were to plan some rollplay dates to have a big fun rollplay what should those rollplays be about? RECOVERING WILLOWS SOUL :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timezone: Le central zone, but I'll be in Pasific until June 19th

    Best RP Time: Hmm... Later in the day when I'm sitting around bored ^.^

    Ball theme: Summer :3

    And for now:
    *Scratches Back Of Head*. Er... Sorry for getting so upset with you Vi. There really are no excuses for my behavior.

    Current situation with Willow:
    Her "darker" side Muse was not affected by the grief spell, but now that her lighter side, Willow, is in that diminsion between death and life, not conscious, she can't last long either. No, Muse is not evil. Willow was always a tad serious, so Muse is the opposite. They share dislikes, but Muse is a tad rowdier and loose. She's what many would call "Fun on a dark level" Idk really how to describe Muse, but my Chatroll profile is a nice explanation ^.^

    -Willow Spirit/ Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eastern

    Monday-Sunday o3o Wait.. people say Sunday is the first day of the week.. O-O Sunday-Saturday (THE WHOLE WEEK) or im at my Grandma's over the weekend (going away on saturday til sunday, but the place has wifi in the bedroom =D)

    week days: 3ish pm eastern, 7 or 6 am eastern (before my school =-=) weekends: 10 am eastern (when I wake up I go on :3)

    Medieval (Rayem2's idea.. I THINK THATS HER USER)

    dunno o3o

    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 What timezone are you in? Arizona. The only difference between Arizona time and Mountain time is that we don't do DST, so during DST, we are the same time as the Pacific time zone, and during non-DST, just Mountain.
    2 What day/s of the week are good for you for roleplaying? THRUSDAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SO EVERYDAY EXCEPT SUNDAY WHEE!
    3 What times of the week are good for you? The time varies, um morning and evening definitely.
    4 If we were to have another ball what would you like the theme to be? MAGIC
    5 If we were to plan some roleplay dates to have a big fun roleplay what should those roleplays be about? Finding some secret thingy and having a battle and an awesome long quest and stuff.

    -Frost

    P.S. It's ROLEplay, not ROLLplay. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.