Sunday, May 19, 2013

Housing Castle

So guys....... I have 4 different potential dens we could use for the housing castle.
-Fantasy Castle
-Princess Castle
-Regular Castle
-Haunted Mansion

I made pictures of each den and its floorplan so you can see how many rooms each den could have.


Princess Castle- 5 rooms + 1 potential room
Fantasy Castle- 4 rooms
Haunted Mansion- 4 rooms + 1 potential Room
Castle- 5 rooms max (the top room could be 1 room) + 1 potential room (I didn't label the potential room in the picture)

So I am going to post a vote on which castle we should use for the housing castle (if you don't know what this is read my previous post) and the voting will be decided by Tuesday. Whichever castle has the most votes will be the housing castle!

Let your wings carry you to new places,

12 comments:

  1. princess castle, if jake wants to make his own castle then fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think fntasy castle a its more royal i find and it has a good garden.

    lilly rose jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasy because you really only need 4 bedrooms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess, as we have to have guest rooms for ambassadors and dressing rooms! ;)

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like 2 for princess and 2 for fantasy, violet if you want i can have a 2nd casle. thats if you want to and that its ok with peppy :U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derp, princess castle BUUUUHHHH. =O



      ~Hawkspirit I mean Jake oh wut the heck o3o

      Delete
  6. Regular, but probably fantasy cause I have a idea, can there be two housing things I'll make regular, if there can only be 1 housing then then fantasy O_O


    ~Hawkspirit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys im just saying I had the idea to make the housing castle and so I think there can only be one housing castle- especially since with a housing castle there will already be 2 castles. 3 would be too much... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seems everyone wants jjuniper... well IDC JUNIPER IS LONG GONE. NEVER COMING BACK. just.... UGH I'M THINKING OF QUITTING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VIOLET, AKE, OAK. YOU. ARE. NEVER. GETTING. JUNIPER GOD! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS... guess not

      Delete
    2. I want Alice to stay.. Why is everyone suddenly blaming me, too? DX

      Delete
  9. Why did u delete your new post? I thought you really felt sinsire

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.