Monday, May 27, 2013

Journey Update #2

Dear journal,
As Hawk rests in the tent, I sit outside- though not alone. Some burning feeling inside me is telling me to watch out, but I try to relax. It's just hiking. I tell myself. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Shadows, pixies, ogres, who knows what inhabits these woods? In case we don't make it, though I think we will make it, i'm going to keep this journal, so whoever finds it will be gifted with my thoughts. I can tell that Hawk may think that there's something up with these woods too, but just doesn't want to admit it. I try to cheer him up.
(A scribble from an obviously bored, tired, and nervous Oak is below the journal entry)
Hawk is getting ready to go... I may have to stop here. I'm going to keep my head up high, and watch my back...
-Oakfire Blood Red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.