Saturday, May 11, 2013

All Authors! Read This! It is Important! (And also my computer issues)

Hey guys, just wanted to ask you a favor.
In your posts, can you please use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, etc. and don't clump all your sentences and words together. There's this fabulous thing called spell-check. Use it.  Yes, please do all these and everyone can understand you better. I know that sometimes you make a mistake, and that's okay, but please strive to use proper English! It's not that hard.

Thanks,
Frost

P.S. I haven't been on lately because my computer has been having serious issues about freezing up 10 seconds after I log on, and it's only on my desktop/user thingy on the computer, and even the Task Manager freezes up. It starts working after I log off with Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Right now I'm running it on Safe Mode with Networking and running about fifty different virus scanners and uninstalling programs. It's been doing this for about a week and a half, every time I log on. If anyone knows what in the heck to do, tell me and I'll give you all the details. Thanks.


4 comments:

  1. Frost, I do not mean to sound rude, but most of the kingdom is under 11 years :T I don't know about you, but I would go easy on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, I do not mean to sound rude, but I'm sorry, unless they're like 7 or something, they can: a.) use decent grammar and b.) use the Spell Check.

      Delete
  2. M'kay, I'll try but I have spelling dislexia ;I


    ~HawkspiritRed (A.K.A Jake Roil .3.)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.