Friday, May 17, 2013

Royal PalaceS


SHOULD THE HOUSING PALACE BE PRINCESS CASTLE OR FANTASY CASTLE?
Yes, in my title I purposely made 'palaces' plural. This is because it has to do with my idea! I have noticed that peppy's castle den isn't really big enough to accomidate all the needs of a royal palace. (at least that's what i noticed). Mostly speaking, housing. It has a dungeon and dining and such but not many places for the royals to really live. So i was thinking that we could have 2 separate royal palaces- one for housing the royal's and one for everything else a castle needs. I was hoping that peppy could be the one who has the everything else palace and maybe i could host the housing palace at my den?
Please tell me if you guys think this is a good idea- thanks!
-Vi

Let your wings carry you to new places,


(Umm im not really sure what happened to this post.... it was posted and then it wasn't.... well im going to make the palace right now... I will post pics later! Oh and violet was trying to change her reputation from girly- which she isn't, but everyone thinks she is just because she is a princess and a fairy- to adventurous and artsy. WAY less girly ;))
Oh, and, I am so excited because this summer is my year anniversary of AJ! I first joined aj last summer, and I have stayed with it for a whole year now. The person who first introduced me to it was monkey782400, one of my friends. Sadly, she doesn't play anymore. But i'd still like to thank her :)

13 comments:

  1. Neat idea! Don't worry, I don't think your girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think your girly. But I like your new style.

    Lilly Rose Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. O3O
      I THINK EVERYONE HATES ME!!! EVERY POST I MAKE PEOPLE SAY MEAN THINGS!!! :'( :,( :( :( :O

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, it's an anon. troll, so you don't have to take note of them, alright? What they say has absolutely no meaning here, and if it offends you I will do my best to track down this persistent hater.

      Delete
    3. no i mean not girly! sorry vi, my mistake.

      Delete
    4. I think your a different person

      Delete
  4. I like your idea Violet! >:O I must make one too! >:O If thats okay! lol



    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think fantasy is best housing, because jake would hate a pink house! X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already talked to Violet about that.. *bares teeth slightly* Anyway, I want Fantasy becuz I was rlly gonna buy it already but nuh, anyway.. FANTASY, FANTASY! >:U


      ~Jake

      Delete
    2. o-o I don't think fantasy XD Just my opinion, but I feel willows floating isle is a warlock den 030 And a normal castle is also better ^.^

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  6. Dear peeple, I have fantasy and princess castle but princess seems to work best... I will try both though!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.