Saturday, May 11, 2013

Who she truly is- a story about violet roil

A 16 year old fox with wings sat in the lobby of the misty mountains palace. She was bored out of her mind. That fox is me.

My eyes drifted around the room, bored out of my mind. I had been sitting here for a long time. The queen wanted to talk to me. I finally heard footsteps on the large staircase and looked up to see one of the maids. She held a duster as the flew down the staircase slowly, brushing the dust off. She looked down at me.
"Oh, hello" she exclaimed.
"Hi" I muttered.
"Would you like me to get someone for you?"
"The queen said she wanted to see me, but I have no idea where she is..."
"Oh, I will fetch her for you!" She smiled at me and flew up the staircase. Hopefully the queen would be here soon.
Within a few minutes queen Nix, a water fairy, came down the staircase. (If you have read misty wings you know who Nix is).
"Violet!" She came down and sat next to me. "I'm so sorry for your wait. I wanted to talk to you about something. First of all, do you know what type of fairy you are?" Type of fairy? Oh. She means like element. Well, I guess I didn't.
"Umm... no" I said. She nodded.
"I expected this. Violet, I think your special. Your a special fairy." No. Please no. I don't need anymore fairy junk then I already have.
"What do you mean?"
"These type of fairies are born rarely. And you violet, are one of them. They are a special type of fairy that lives longer then most fairies. And in rare cases, they are immortal." Immortal!? I could be immortal?
"But how? Why me...?" I stuttered. She set her paw on my shoulder and stared into my eyes.
"Nobody knows why. But we know your special." I felt a surge of energy... something was happening to me. I felt stronger and more powerful. The queen gasped.
"Violet... your wings..." I stared back at my wings and let in a sharp breath. They were sparkling.
"Its true violet.... you're immortal."
Its too dangerous for someone to think they were immortal. It could get to their head and turn them evil. So the queen made violet forget this all. Violet woke up not knowing what happened. And not knowing she was immortal.


Ok guys well that's my short little story. I hope you like it! (Willow, it ties in with my description for how violet survived in Celestial Skyscrapers. Except violet still doesn't know she's immortal)

Let your wings carry you to new places,

And guys sorry I haven't updated celestial towers stories in a while I keep forgetting and I have so many blogs to manage that I cant keep track of it all. If anyone else wants to help me with celestial stories it will be much appreciated. But I will be taking only one person only.

1 comment:

  1. I could help you with Celestial Stories. I have plenty of free time .3.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.