Monday, May 27, 2013

The Journey Part 1

Hawkspirit and Oakfire ran through the open field heading towards the mountains, "Are you sure you packed everything.." Oakfire rolled her eyes, "Hawk, I've checked about five times I have!" "Oh okay.." ****** 'what did Oak mean by I wont be the only one in the mountains... if there is.. good thing she came with me.. oh well..' "Hawkspirit we just need to go through this fields for about a mile and then theres a short-cut around all those trees to the mountains." 'Gosh how does she know all this??' "Okay, Show me the way when we get there!" ****** They made there way up around the trees to the mountains, Oak and Hawk got good grip on some rocks and started climbing, A loud thud came from above, "What was that..?" "Nothing Oakfire, THERE IS NOTHING HERE! OKAY GOT IT!?!?" "Woah... sorry... take a chill pill.." Oakfire muttered. 'She must not know that there is something, she told me there is.. she is never wrong. So I must make her believe its nothing..' ****** "Ughh.. can we rest..?" "Yeah, its getting hot outside, its sure gonna be a hot summer.. lets climb at night, and dawn and sleep in the day." "Okay, that sounds good, I got all the stuff we need in this backpack.. Wait no I don't I left it!" "What! I asked you like ten times if you had everything! Oakfire! Ahh!" Oak started laughing like crazy, "Of course I have it!"

5 comments:

  1. jake you can do better than that .3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean like its still good but just try a little harder and yu will do better

      Delete
    2. Im sorry i know a maid should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER, speak like this! But just shut up! i thought that was lovely well EPIC lol so go away and troll another blog! If you want to fight this kingdom aint afraid of nothing girl!

      -molly

      Delete
  2. I'm going to work on the journey updates too, if that's okay. .3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be cool, but why did you do ".3." its not really.. oh never mind i shouldn't judge you! Like it says no duhhhh lol, "she is never wrong."


      -molly P.S JAKE TURTLES KILL BEAVERS! :C

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.