Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cottages

The kingdom hasn't yet rented out a single cottage, and received pay, this is absolutely horrid! So I've compiled all the cottages I'm positive are for rent, although these are only the few designed by myself. If you have a cottage that has, or has not been rented out that you designed please put that information in the comment section so I can add it to the list.

CelestialCottage001

CelestialCottage002

CelestialCottage003

CelestialCottage004

CelestialCottage005

CelestialCottage006

CelestialCottage007

I was previously going to make this post slightly longer, but I've run out of time, so I believe that's all.
Farewell, my loyal subjects ^3^

7 comments:

  1. May you reserve #7 for me please? I can't pay yet, but I don't want someone to take it from me. Thanks you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, have you first payment in on Friday of next week.

      Delete
  2. celestialcottage008

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, have your first payment in on Friday of next week.

      Delete
  3. Celestialcottage004 please..


    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MEAN CELESTIALCOTTAGE005! WHOPPZ XD DERP


      ~HawkspiritRed

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.