Thursday, May 9, 2013

Citizens page comments?

It seems to me like the citizens page might be full on comments. I try to comment and it says it has 'published' but it hasn't....... so I think it might be full. Also, check the allies page, someone tried to post about becoming a citizen there, which also might mean that the comments on the citizens page are full. So ya. Im to lazy to check right now so ya ya ya.
Oh and one more thing. I saw on the news that united states had a low GPA due to lack of sleep. Know why kids don't get enough sleep? Cuz schools start to early! Apparently in Italy schools start at 10 in the morning! NOT FAIR! We start at 8:25 (middle school). ARGH! I dunno why im saying this but isn't it annoying!!! I want our schools to start later!!!! UGH!!!
Haha lolz bye.

Let your wings carry you to new places,

3 comments:

  1. I'm Gainesville in the UK so I get up when I want. But when I go to secondary school I wonder what time I'll have to get up ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the UK on newsround(kids news) they where saying phones and stuff like that keep us up. I don't have any of my own gadgets if they say find my dad's kindle fire in my room they put a password on it. The computers have passwords already DK

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.