Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Admins and/or Authors

Hey guys! I'd just like to stay on top of things going around in the blog, so can you guys please do a few things? Okay, thanks! It's simple, really.

If you are only an author, please tell me. Give me your kingdom name (the name of your person in the kingdom), the name you go by on this blog (basically your Google + account name) and username too.
If you are only an admin, do the same.
If you are an admin and an author, like me, do the same.

For all admins, please tell me what you are admin of.

Here's a sheet thingy to fill out.

Kingdom Name:
Username:
Google + Account Name:
Author: Yes/No
Admin: Yes/No
Admin of: (ignore this if you are only an author)

Example:
 Kingdom Name: Frost Hart
Username: Gylfie101
Google + Account Name: Angie Fundoo
Author: Yes
Admin: Yes
Admin of: Comments

Thanks!

-Frost

P.S. I've noticed some authors have cute little slogans they say before the post ends. I guess I'll have to think one up! XD

P.P.S. Pretty important post here guys! http://jammakingdom.blogspot.com/2013/04/stories-and-awards-no-posting-above.html


9 comments:

  1. Kingdom Name ~ Willow Spirit

    Username~ WillowPegasus

    Google+ / Blogger account name: WillowPegasus

    Author: Yes

    Admin: Yes

    Admin of: Citizen & Household pages (Contest page too, but that page is for everyone :3)

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I lost my Google account and both my blogs and my Google plus but I can get it back by putting a mobile phone number in but I don't have one and my parents won't for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kingdom Name: JakeRoil
    Username: cheetahs80603
    Google + Account Name: u mean email?, if so jakeistheroil@gmail.com
    Author: Yes/No yes

    that's all :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. kingdom name: Alice Draco
    username:ovipaulann(i guess you mean AJ right?)
    google+ account: Alice Draco
    author:yes
    admin:no

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kingdom Name: Oakfire Red
    Username: bluewolfmoongirl
    Google + Account Name: Oak Red
    Author: Yes/No: yes
    Admin: Yes/No: yes
    Admin of: (ignore this if you are only an author): households page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kingdom Name: violet roil
    Username: adbout
    Google + Account Name: violet roil/ Ella veljovich
    Author: Yes
    Admin: Yes
    Admin of: laws page and stories (blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victorypaw
    AJ username: aoifekitty
    Google+: aoifekitty
    Author: yes
    Admin: no

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kingdom Name: Erica Grindle
    Username: livieloo6
    Google + Account Name: Erica Grindle
    Author: Yes/No (honestly im not sure o-o)
    Admin: Yes
    Admin of: (ignore this if you are only an author)comments (spam-bots)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive