Saturday, April 6, 2013

stories and ball page

I have seen that many of you have begun to make a whole story thing. (I'm sorry I'm tired and I can't think of what to call it. I feel stupid XD). Like willow is having one about the spirits and dragons and frost has one about the darker kingdoms.
so I really want to start making a story book thing but I'm trying to think of what it should be about. Here are some of my interests to give you guys some ideas:
-Fairies
-Mermaids
(I know it seems kiddy but I am obsessed ^^)
-Greek mythology (Percy Jackson, demigods, gods, that sort of thing)

I know this doesn't give you much to go on but if you have any ideas for a new story series that I could write please tell me! I will probably think of something though. :)

also, I was just thinking about balls and started thinking about how we used to have a balls page where peppy posted about balls. For those of you who were here in the early time of the kingdom, do you remember that? Oh, I just can't stop thinking about how it used to be in the beginning of the kingdom. December. DECEMBER!? IT FEELS LIKE ITS BEEN SO MUCH LONGER THEN THAT! WOW! DOES IT FEEL LIKE THAT TO ANY OF YOU? 0.o

9 comments:

  1. Erm can someone check the joining page i and some others wanna join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do fairies :3 and dont feel "childish" for liking them 030 My mom is 42 and has 50 fairy books, and stll collects them, and insists on them being real (WHO SAYZ THEY ARNT?!)

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should combine all three for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERCY JACKSON BEST MOVIE EVER OMG IM SO EXCITED IM GOING 2 GO SEE THE MANCHESTER CITY CUP AND GET A PICTURE THEY 1 THE ENGLAND PRIEME LEGE NOW IM GOING TO SEE THE CUP! =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the books cuz if you haven't you have to BECAUSE THEY R THE BEST BOOKZ EVER!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH THE SECOND PERCY JACKSONS MOVIE??? IM SO EXCITED! ANNABETH IS GOING TO BE BLOND!

      Delete
    2. THEY R OMG THEY R!?!?!?!??!??!?!?! O_O I THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T CUZ THE MOVIE WAS BAD IN THE THEARTERS BUT NOW IT GOT BIG HITS OMG THANKS 4 TELLING ME! AND I HAVE A BOX SET OF 3 BUT HAVEN'T BEEN READ YET I WILL READ THEM ONE DAY! =)

      Delete
  5. I joined at the very beginning of the kingdom, too. Our little kingdom has grown so big and gone so far!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive