Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Emblem, Wedding, and STORIES ;D

Hello guys! ;3 We have 3 days left to pick the Emblem! >:O So far one's rlly winning XD, It says we have "16" votes we have more then 16 citizens! o: If you don't know where to vote its on the right side and you can choose from 1,2,3 and 4 but if you wanna see the pictures its on the left side which says "contests" and u can see them all (sorry Willow if im taking your idea and sort of post X3) Fuzzy's wedding will be on Friday! :P And my friend Molly is going away to Cuba (lucky her I was supposed to go with her family!!!!!*) So she wanted me to you all she'll be unactive on AJ but she'll read the blog on her ipod or phone of some sort to check whats new, oh and Fuzzy she says shes sorry she can't make your wedding :| Here's a story she made, Mollys Life, Part 1 I woke up every day, feeling the guilt hang on my shoulders, I was young back then, I thought I could lick it off so that's what I did. The smell lingered in my fur that's why the kids made fun of me, the smell of blood and stink. I didn't have a house, I lived in the forest peacefully but you know living in the forest? Danger around every corner, yup I got attacked by bears, dragons, germlins. But that. Germlins. They ruined my life not because the killed my mom but because they were small and you didn't see them coming, like I said before 'I was young' and back then they scared the jigs out of me! But they still do! But that's when I got kicked out of the town they said I was bad luck, the think im nothing but it really hurt. It did. She'll make a part 2 like she told me, WOW she has no mistakes >:O Well not germlins, I don't even know how to spell them! Gemrlins, gemlrins, GEROMNG9N9VN49895H9V5N X3 Bai! :3 WOOOOO LONGEST POST I DID XD P.S Tha pancake's were good :P

4 comments:

  1. Jake... It says #4 is winning with 10 votes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I mean like 1 of the emblem's is winning so far :|

      Delete
  2. so its on friday what time i don't want to miss it :D

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive