Thursday, April 18, 2013

Role-plays, and dragons

Hello, like Violet said our role-play's are slowly coming apart, (PLEASE READ HER POST BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) But i'm sort of with that but i'm sort of not cause I have them everyday and Violet says she's not in them, maybe people aren't letting her in? I dunno :I I really think we should have a ball soon, after Fuzzy's wedding cuz it's tomorrow :D Be sure to come all lot of people in the comments when I say something about the wedding, IM LOOKING AT YOU ROSEY XD, say "what time is it?" I really don't know Peppy needs to say a time :I Anyway after Fuzzy's wedding I think we should have another ball :P, but before that imma dragon =-= ANDDDD im stuck like it .3. I can't get any help i'm stuck like it FOREVER! :I Only if, someone helps me but I don't think it'll work ;-; Bye! :P ~Jake Dragon form >:D

5 comments:

  1. i'd make you a fox again... but i like dragons to much >:3 and fainily blooddrin has a friend <:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fraid you can't Alice. He used an Amulet that I told him NOT TO USE. The only way the spell can't be broken is if he can find me and the rest of the 5. Btw, Willows missing :P

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    2. yay dragon jake forevea! >:D

      Delete
  2. I tryed to follow Willow, she went thru a portal so I jumped in it too, she went in like sum sort of door thing in the portal, but I missed it and went into a different 1 .3.

    ~dragon form

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive