Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rudeness within the kingdom

Hey guys. So as most of you know I have been part of this kingdom from the very beginning and I have watched it change. Now, I have to say its like eras. Like eras or a new age. There's like the new age- when the kingdom was new- the mystery age- when there was mystery people- and now the rude age. Yes, and I mean it. I feel like our kingdom has become very aggressive and rude. We are so judgmental and mean. Its just not fun. I mean, I'm sorry if you didn't like my idea of the no posting above law, but it was just a suggestion okay! Someone posted this:




AnonymousApril 16, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I completely agree with you, and Violet you're wrong -.-
Delete






AnonymousApril 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM

violet we dont care willows right not you and i hope peppy takes away your stupid poll thing! booooooo! i on willow side no yours even though i may no be in the kingdom but i follow this blog i stand up for willow! you make laws so much on your blog i cant even comment cause people do bad stuff you say
Delete

I mean that's harsh!!!!! Be nice people. Please. For the kingdom's sake.

let your wings carry you to new places,

Violet Roil

15 comments:

  1. This makes me feel really disappointed. I've also been in CT from the beginning, and we are at a point where there are many citizens and different thoughts. I understand that everyone has different opinions, but they should be discussed in a civilized manner- not with anonymous hate comments. People should think before commenting, or saying things like "I side with __" You could really hurt someone's feelings, or cause a rift in the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sorry if you didn't like if I said u sound like bepper BUT U DO! :'O Only from my opion and i'm retarted :'D BAIIII

      ~Jake 2 lazy 2 sign in :'D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. silver, do you know violet's e-mail? i... need to talk to her in privite, and so does a few other warlocks...

      Delete
    4. No, I don't, sorry. Maybe one of the admins does.

      Delete
    5. oh, ok i'll ask violet or (if shes not ivalibile) willow.

      Delete
    6. Umm about.celestialtowers@gmail.com

      Delete
    7. it's not ella.veljovich@gmail.com? cuz willow told me that was your e-mail, and i sent you something on that e-mail .-.

      Delete
  3. Silver I deleted it plz delete ur's /)-=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Violet about the harsh comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the same thing happened with AJ its self i started AJ when seals first came out and you would just walk around and some random person would be all like "nice hat" and everything now its just trading, rares ya you see where i am going with this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait why was the no posting above vote taken off????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh. We came so far from our little kingdom at the very beginning, but more people also means more rudeness. It's really not necessary, guys. Please realize that you can hurt people with your rude comments and such.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive