Thursday, April 18, 2013

We gotta stop.

Hey guys... if you haven't read Peppy's post *sighs* please read it, anyway *long sigh* these times are coming to the kingdom... there's so much fighting. I can't rlly handle it and lots of people can't either I have seen 3 people saying they wanna quit the kingdom today, including me. *sighs* Sorry I'm sighing so much but this is just rlly annoying EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN HURT OF STRESSED TODAY IN THE KINGDOM!, COMMENT ON THIS SAYING YOU'RE SORRY TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DID NOTHING I'LL COMMENT TOO! Can't we just forgive each other? Its rlly just ugh I dunno annoying we gotta stop please. NOW FOR SUMTHING HAPPY =D I'M NOT A DRAGON ANYMORE =D And there's dis awesome song I always listen to and me and Willow started singing about it, then I wanted to see if there was any AJMV's of it I searched "Animal Jam Radioactive music video's" (cuz dat's the song,) And I see Julian2 has 1! :O I clicked it and it says this video goes to BLAH BLAH and WillowPegasus O.O That's coolio ur username in a Julian2 video and its for u >:'O Maybe cuz u said do dat song in the comments, BUT I THOUGHT DAT WAS COOLIO! ;D Back to the stupid fighting, please just stop guys .3. Its annoying! >:O Anyway, bye read any posts below and please comment and share :D Oh and P.S, Fuzzy's wedding is tomorrow! (like Peppy said,) And it'll be at 6:15 central! Eastern 7:15, Mountains no clue, Pacife UHH DUNNO HOW 2 SPELL IT BUT SAME NO CLUE XD That's all I think bye :)

8 comments:

  1. Sorry.


    ~I can't sign in i'm to lazy :I Jake Roil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a prophecy! :,O
    A dark era is coming.
    the kingdom will be broken and scattered.
    anger will control us all...
    O.o i think ik what it means...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a beginning to the prophecy! o.o "the race against death and time has come.."

      Delete
    2. The rare against death and time has come? A dark era is coming the kingdom will be broken and scattered? Anger will control us all O.O Thanks 4 telling me

      ~JAKE I SAID I DON'T WANNA LOG IN -.-

      Delete
  3. I am sorry everyone and if I freaked any of you out im sorry im just freaked out about all this fighting and drama its scaring me. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me sorry for being a self centered brat o3o And yes, I did radioactive with Julian :3 He let me since I was around since 72 subs and commented daily X3


    -Willow Spirit (Julian did vid on how to make AJMV. Me found something out: Me no have Mac. Me no have iMovie. Me need to find new guide .3.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So i dont even know to begin! im sorry for being a brat sometimes Jake i just feel like i need to prove to you Im as good as you, as with everyone else sorry for causing so much drama

    Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive