Saturday, April 20, 2013

Anthro Contest

So the 'Human Version' Contest entries are all in. I am so happy that you guys entered.
I had a few mishaps with the pictures. I couldn't save Erica or Oak's pictures properly. I tried everything and they would just not save properly. They saved but wouldn't download into a post. Its sort of hard to explain.
Also, I think someone submitted an entry in a post but I went through every post and couldn't find it so if that was yours please tell me and send me a link to the post.
Well that's about it!

Let your wings carry you to new places,

www.mistywing.blogspot.com
My story blog! Please check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to resend my picture again as soon as possible. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive