Monday, April 15, 2013

mirror, mirror on the wall...

I asked Peppy if I could borrow her magic mirror for studies, but i've been sucked into it!
like peppy, now there are lots of different me's


  1. Bird Blood Hayalet
  2. me in armor
  3. me as a... boy?
  4. bird blood hayalet (dead)
  5. tribe warrior
  6. fancy/girly 
  7. "Bloak" (blue and oak :,p)
  8. and evil me
well, that's pretty much all the me's, unless there's one more i don't know of. the problem is, you can barely tell which one is the real me!
good luck finding me...
one more thing.
since i'm already an Admin and the spam bots are gone, does the household page need an admin?
Sorry for editing this, Oak, just wanted to ask the other citizens to read my last post below 








8 comments:

  1. The rl u is "me in armor" cuz ur just in armor! XD bloak XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in charge of the households & citizens page, but you have my permission to do it ^.^

    Also, ZOEY: I know you are trying to be helpful, but PLEASE stay off the citizens page, It is my assigned job and you have your own page that needs a lot of updating and work.

    -Willow Spirit, kinda ticked at rude jokes done by Jake and CinnamonBun THAT ARE INNAPROPRIATE AND DISGUST ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that hobo picture was funny, XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. No rlly like rlly don't u think and da comment I removed cuz I said don't u not think by mistake

      Delete
    4. thanks! i'll stay off the other pages, but everyone can post a contest, right?

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive