Monday, April 22, 2013

Hi! Happy Earth day :P Poppy's Earth day party just ended! It was fun :D We got prizes for dressing up and yeah, but.. vampwolf838 said, "I hate the earth." And left, then when we all got prizes for dressing up she threatend (Sorry I can't spell it -.-) Poppy to give her a gift, "GIVE ME A GIFT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OR I WILL REPORT YOU!" then I sent in a jam-a-gram saying, "Don't say that to my friend." she sent back, "Don't tell me what to do and I don't care." so yeah... please report vampwolf838 NOW FOR RANDOM STUFF! ;D ~No one's mostly said anything about my idea /)-= ~Welcome random people if you joined da kingdom :P ~I was gonna make a story but I forgot my idea, so please tell me what to make a story about! :) ~Hawkspirit has lived! :'O ~Durp. BAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ ~Jake (sorry my lame posts r so short, please comment and share :D)

2 comments:

  1. That party was fun until all that happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Jake... Since she threatened me I gave her a prize. A 45 gem necklace! XD
    She was a unicorning idiot XD
    ~Poppy

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive