Thursday, April 25, 2013

Contests & Pages

Hello Friends! ^.^/)


Now, I wish to give a page to a REALLY epic citizen, and I'm wondering which pages are taken ^-^ I wish to hand her over the Jobs page, bu I don't want to take someone elses Page away from them.

Citizen Awards. How about it? ^.^ I wasn't able to get this topic cleared correctly last time I brought it up due to some DRAMA. Now, to choose the citizens for the awards, please just post or dicuss whom you think'd be best to put on the official poll.

Rules:

~No voting for yourself.

~Be reasonable and dont take sides.

~Don't push others to vote for you.

~Dont make compacts to get votes.

~ Be a good sport! ;3



Hope that helps! Please keep off pages that dont belong to you /)-=

Let your life leave hoofprints in your heart,
 
                                                    picasion.com

7 comments:

  1. I'll update the Jobs page like you asked (since it's my temporary job for now), but if it were someone else's job, I wouldn't mind. It just seems like there's not much to do XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmkay


    ~SORRY TO LAZY TO SIGN IN -.- Jake murp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added Tiffany to the page, and told you about it on chat roll... I also mentioned that I was deleting some comments on the page due to the fact that we were at the limit. That's also why I added Tiffany, her comment wasn't showing up, but I get every comment in my email, so I posted it from there. One more thing, It was a pm on chat roll so you might not have got it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's prolly why X3 Sorry for da fuss!! Me editing that out 030

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  4. Willow PEGASUS , peppy wolf, Jake roil, violet roil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawk,Oak and Erin


    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive