Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Comments, Pages & Jobs

Hello Friends! >w<

I have noticed, OUR CITIZEN PAGE HAS 200 COMMENTS. As most of you guys don't know, There is a limit to comments on pages. 200 comments on the citizen page. It's reached it's max :3. So...

ADMINS. I had promoted a few of you a while back to moderate comments. As I have yet to notice any spam bots, I need you all to remove the citizen page comments THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED. It would be a complete mess if a new comment was deleted. So... BE CAREFUL. Also, I'd be happy if some one could finish deleting all comments on the Contests page as well ^-^

Also, there are some jobs needed to be added to the job page ^-^ Jester, Farmer, Innkeeper, Stablehand (As Willows the stable master :3). And... We have too many warlocks ;3; I'm feeling my job isn't special anymore, as so many are coming 0-0. Could we close the warlock space for a while? >w< I think every job has the right to feel special. Currently, DUNGEON KEEPERS are rarer than WARLOCKS themselves. I would update myself, but it isn't my place to update someone else's page, being helpful or no. I have my page and intend to stick to it :3 And Oak, as you asked a while back, the households page is yours for the taking! And a certain someone has updated my page without asking :| This warlock doesn't like that.

For Zoeys question about the contest winner, Silver Ratio won :3



That is it, I'm working super hard on my new siggy. SUPER HARD >.< So my temporary sig is being used for now :3

Let your life leave hoof prints on your heart,



6 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm at school right now with Molly right behind me.. XD She says "HI" :D, Okay sorry that a picked to be a warlock... and Molly said she doesn't do much as a maid and wants to be a DUNGEON KEEPER! :'O So, I don't know if you still need maids cause you only have 2 but she wants to be dungeon keeper or most likely a horse keeper or wutever she is very addicted to horses... O-O She named her cats all horse names and (brb I want her not to see this X3 I'll say its special and she cant see it.. XD) Okay, its weird in class she yells out random stuff like GIDDEH UP but at recess not class XD And she told me she used to have 2 when she lived in a different town :D please read this Willow, I have a lot more to say but the lunch bell just rang :P BAIII!

    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ish K! ^-^/) and she can have a stable job o3o

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  2. I think you brought up something I wanted to discuss. "I had promoted a few of you a while back to moderate comments. As I have yet to notice any spam bots..." This brougt me to think, "Hey, the spam bots are gone for now... what do I do? I'm just a random admin with no other temporary job..." Do you think we could assign a second temporary job to the comment admins, since we have really nothing else to do?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ^3^ And I NEED THE FREAKING COMMENTS TO BE REMOVED! 8U For your temporary job? Jobs Page is yours ^-^ As no one ever asked for it o-o

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  3. What about instead of just getting the Warlock job we could have Warlock apprentices who are taught by a Warlock. Then we could have two warlocks teaching then New ones get elected when the Warlocks either step down, die etcetera. So all get a turn it could say be one month each or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good idea, but some people might now want to have an apprentice or die :3

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive