Monday, April 8, 2013

news from my bro, Hawkspirit

Hello fellow subjects! Hawkspirit here! ^-^ You might be wondering who I am. Well I'm Hawkspirit XD  Oakfire's brother  I'm making this post for a number of reasons! 1. I wanted 2 do u got a problem with that? 2. IMPORTANT INFO!!! o:  My father Jacob Anderson, A.K.A Shadow Hayalet, Well his dad (so my grandpa) Saw his whole life cuz he was stalker no jk jk but he left and he watched Jacob grow up Cuz Jacob and Jake used 2 hang out.. Jake died long long ago and my grandfather saw how sad Jacob wuld be if he found out So he gave up his life and entered his body O: so all these years that hasn't been the real JAKE! So we want everybody 2 Help find him cuz he came back from heaven sumhow ( I dunno don't ask me!)  Okay bai :3 Credit 2 Oakfire 4 letting me Do dis.

9 comments:

  1. Hello George! *little high pitched voice* Hi *BAAM EXPLOTION 6 seconds after explotion high pitched voice* Apples.. Cherries!


    Mmmmm *looks at book* Ha-ha-ha I can't read. Hello son what r u doing? *dad blows up* Ha-ha I like trains
    I like trains.


    -iLIKEtrains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP =O HEY DUDE I MADE A PIE! WHAT FLAVOR? PIE FLAVORRRR! DIE POTATO! NOT TODAY BAAAM. HOW DO U LIKE MY SHOES HONEY? YOUR A CHAIR. I CAN DREAM HAROLD!


      -iLIKEtrains A.K.A IlikeTRAINS A.K.A Hawkspirit

      Delete
    2. THE SCIENCE SHOW!!!

      Piano!!!

      *Piano smashes him*

      Who's idea was this!?!?

      Delete
    3. WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY ALIENS THROW THE CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I GOT UR NOSE HEHEHE LOOK OUT HE'S A GOT A NOSE! =o


      ~iLIKEtrains

      Delete
    4. Desmond the moon bear! How'd I get here....?

      THE END,

      POINTLESS BUTTON WARNING POINTLESS!

      IM ALERGIC 2 ADORABLENESS AHHHHH!

      What r u up 2 son? I LIKE TRAINS, haha yes u do.

      Hey u nu who's gay? VOOOOM *get hit by train*'

      Good-bye world, Okay jim i'll see ya around where u going? *baam* OH NO OHH THATS NOT WUT I THOUGHT AT ALL!


      ~iLIKEtrains

      Delete
  2. I lost you at 'oakfire's brother' XD

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive