Thursday, April 11, 2013

Violets' Worry: A story (PLEASE READ WILLOW'S POST BELOW)




(IF YOU HAVENT READ THE POST BELOW READ IT NOW!)
I couldn’t stop thinking about it. My mind churned with thoughts. The news just came that my sister Fuzzy is engaged. I am so happy for her. She’s the first out of us three princesses to get engaged. But it’s nearing the time for me and Juni to seek out a husband. We are at the age now. (In medieval times I think girls married young, like 14 or 15). But I am trying the get the horrible thought out of my head.
I always knew I was different. Even before I found out I was a fairy I knew I didn’t exactly fit in. It wasn’t because of my wings or my extra powers that didn’t have to do with the royal family’s powers. I could just sense a difference. I knew I hadn’t come from where they came from. I was different. And this always worried me.
I’m a freak. There, I said it. Maybe nobody ever said it. Maybe some people never thought it. But I know its true. I’m a fairy. Fairy’s aren’t supposed to live in the normal world. And even though it isn’t a big deal, I’m not sure anyone’s going to want to marry a fairy.
I thought about it. All of the royal family leaving the kingdom to rule with their newfound husband and wife. Beginning a new life in a new kingdom under their rule. While I sit and watch them leave and soon its only me left. Only me left in the kingdom. The one who couldn’t find a match.
I cried myself to sleep and hoped that my worries were all in my head.




So guys I think that violet is only thinking this because she is paranoid and she is going throught puberty (awkward) and so she is having crazy thoughts. ;)

13 comments:

  1. That was awesome. Wish I could write something so close to my life right now... (My skin is really pale and I always wear black with my black hair and people call me a vampire because on cold or really sunny days I wear a black coat... I guess it is kinda creepy...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear black almost all the time X3 And I have this black jacket that I wear no matter what the temperature. I'm just fond of dark colors. My mom keeps trying to make me wear lighter clothes with different colors, and it's pretty irritating. ;_;

      Delete
    2. In real life, mostly I wear black sweaters (or band T-shirts, depending on the weather),eyeliner, a few fancy silver necklaces, and leathery black combat boots ^-^ I was thinking of dying my hair black, and pink, in fact I have the dye. My friends think I dress "gothic," but I don't see it, in fact I dress up in really nice clothes, the fact that their black never really meant anything to me. Although I'm really quiet, and don't talk to many people, so the only people who's opinion I really know on me are my close friends. Anywho, Violet, lovely story X3

      Delete
  2. don't worry Violet. No one is pressuring you. Love comes over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i just found love early wut ever!
    And my bday is tomorrow turning 13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy b day ill make u a b day post!

      Delete
    2. Happy b-day C:

      ~Jake;D

      Delete
  4. Nice story, and umm me and Oakfire have been dating 4 like 3 days now >:D But I nv told anyone, YAYY >:D X3

    *The real Jake Roil >:O I came back from heaven umm Hawkspirit saved me*

    ~Jake :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, lol, she was shadow's daughter, I think it said that in an earlier post, oh, and didn't Juniper die? I'm lost.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive