Saturday, April 13, 2013

Contests, Cake, and Weddings

Fuzzy's getting married, voting is open for the emblem contest, and I'm starting a new contest ^-^
Everyday after school I make myself some fancy snack, I have an early lunch, and on most occasions I have late dinners.
Here's an example of one of my after school snacks, and yes after school most of the time I'm home alone (with the exception of my sister)  So I don't really have any help. The cake was made in about 5-8 minutes, I'll give a tutorial if you'd like, and the strawberries were just sitting in my fridge, same goes for the yogurt X3 
Anywho, I was thinking of having a contest for bakers, cooks, chefs, etc... Although any citizen can enter. Moving on to the details...
To enter make some sort of delicacy, snack, etc... Take a picture and email to me at peppywolf.celestialtowers@gmail.com 
At least one part of it must be made by you, I don't mind if you use a recipe off the back of a box, as long as you put some effort into it. 
I'll be posting a few tutorials to help you out if you feel you need it. One more thing, I'd like your creation to reflect you character somehow. The picture above doesn't reflect myself because I made it before I had the idea of hosting the contest.
Do not get a picture off the internet, I will find out, and you will be exciled. 
The winner will be showcased at the next ball, have the honor of preforming a speach (although this isn't nessecary), they'll recieve a lollipop necklace and a feast table, and last but not least they'll be able to sell sweet treats at a stand in the next ball. 
I will have a poll to decide the winner, best of luck to all of you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
The contest ends May 13th, I'm giving you a whole month for this, so it better be good X3
Please read the posts below, composed by Violet Roil, and Erica Grindle :D

9 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet tiramisu that looks so delicious gaaah. Excuse me while I go eat some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a cooking blog peppy! That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stil waiting to become a citizen but no one reads the applications! I have been waiting over a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not worry. I will bring that up with the other Admin's. Please be patient just a while longer.

      Delete
    2. You've been up on the page for a while if you'd care to check X3

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  4. Um peppy can I please be an admin of the trade market? I am a shop keeper so it would makes sense. I will tell email once you say I can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can be ^-^ Just email my kingdom email, and I'll copy the email you emailed me with, kay X3

      Delete
  5. Cool contest, and I'll choose the music out 4 Fuzzy's wedding cuz I know wut style of songz she likes cuz, when she asks me if I know a song I've usually said yes X3 then we started to sing it 4 the next 5 mins :D Or if Fuzzy wants 2 pick out her own I don't care :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive