Thursday, April 11, 2013

Contest Updates, Naming Sense, and Suspension. ( NO POSTING ABOVE, PLEASE.)

Hello Friends! ^.^ /)

Can you all remember the contest for our mascot? Well, I need the entries in today or tomorrow. Once all entries are collected, I shall replace the old "Romace" poll with the contest one ^.^ So be sure to get entries in soon!

Now, on the other paw, I was sitting through my hisory lesson yesterday (Half Asleep... heh heh..) and we were talking about fancy title names.

Whats a title name, you may ask? A title name is a name that people will know you as if you are middle class or upper. For example:

King Richard The Lion Hearted

See the little saying at the end of his name? Thats a title name and is quite popular at the time our kingdom is supposed to take place in ^.^ I was thinking if anyone would like to have a name, I would add it to the end of your character name in the Citizens page. Just comment it below ^^

Now... Moving on, Blackstone. You are relieved of your suspension. I hope you relize what you did wrong and act on it ^.^

Thats all!

14 comments:

  1. Okay and I would like a title-name at the end of my name but i'm still thinking if u have a idea SHARE CUZ IM LOST IN THOUGHTS AND LOST IN FUNNY ASDF MOVIE STUFF XD

    ~Jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are some:

      -The Fleet and Fierce

      -The Incredibly Annoying (Boss's choice :P)

      - The Black and Brutal

      - Age Warper

      - The Arrow

      -The Bow Pawed


      Hope these helped ^-^

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    2. Oh, Boss XD
      I think that the bow pawed works the best.

      Delete
  2. here's my ideas 4 ppl's :D

    Peppy Roil Rainystar The Great XD

    Violet Roil Rainystar The adventurer :P

    ~Jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jake I don't think our names changed (the kids.)

      Delete
  3. I'm going to keep my title name from when I was still called bird. Oak the fast and swift it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! I forgot to add, can the stories page NOT be deleted? I wanna make it the Contests page .3. Thanks!!

    (My title is Last of Anceints, no touchy >:3 You'll learn why later in da RP. You don't want later? Try to. Get the vest off Willow .3.)

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica Grindle The Gifted...? Can anyone else think of one for me? I'm blank XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. When a citizen was knighted in the past they got the title "Sir" in front of their name. Kind of like how when someone finishes college for being a doctor nowadays they get "Dr." in front of their name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH THE CONTEST ENDS TODAY? I didn't know... *rushes off to finish emblem*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willow did you get my email with my logo submissions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did ^.^ I have :

      -Mine

      -Yours

      -Alice's

      ~Willow Spirit

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive