Thursday, April 18, 2013

Guys! Guys!

Right now, the huge issue seems to be the whole "Don't post above" thingy.

Well, it's gone on long enough!

It's simple. If someone has an important post, you should be respectful enough to not post above for a while. If you must, please provide a link and say it's important or something.

Now I'm definitely not saying that people have an excuse to bang on Violet or Willow. Violet was being harmless and voicing her opinion. Willow was posting an important post. So the law won't be passed, okay guys? No need to whine, argue, and fight, okay?

Bottom line: Let. It. Go. I'm tired of this whole argument and people being rude to both Violet and Willow, and the argument really hasn't gone on that long. I really don't want to hear any more on this subject.

If someone posts an important post that says "Don't post above" respect them. Please.

Now, not wanting to be rude, but everyone please shut up about this issue (including myself!)

-Frost


2 comments:

  1. Agreed! But I believe Violet had to deal with more than I. Heh, I think I was the one causing her most trouble.

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it just annoyed me how big of a deal it became. That's all. I mean, people could have just said 'sorry violet but I think that this may not be the best idea for the kingdom. Thanks for sharing your idea, though!' instead of yelling at me and telling me everything I do is bad and I come up with bad ideas and this is the most horrible idea ever >.<

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive