Friday, April 5, 2013

Randomly Assorted Updates


(^-^)/) Peppy here.
Your queen, your horribly inactive queen D:
It's not entirely that I've been busy, in fact I haven't really been all that occupied at all, I've just had a lot on my mind. I'm not going to go into detail. Look, don't worry, I'm not going to give up on the kingdom, I'd never do that, I just need to think some things through, kay?
Anywho~
I remodeled the castle, I'd purchased a magic looking glass, the looking glass had sucked me into a portal, and when ejected from the portal my look had changed quite a bit. Thus I also updated my signature...
 Oh, and about Admins, I do really need them ^-^ I trust all of you, maybe too much, but I believe you wouldn't betray me if you had the power to edit the blog :3
I need an admin for each of these tasks-
  • Citizens Page Updates
  • Trade Market Updates
  • Stories Updates
  • Map Updates (I'll give a tutorial on how to edit the map, and what to do when you run out of space)
  • Household Updates
I believe that's all, so I do need 5 admins. I will still host the balls, events, etc... Although all authors can host events aswell ;)  I hope that clears things up when it comes to administators, and I hope all of you at least consider being one. If your updating the Stories, or Map you don't need to be very active, but the rest of the tasks are pretty tricky if you're not sure of the recent occurances in the kingdom.
Also I want to thank Willow Spirit, Vi, and Oak for sort of running the kingdom while I wasn't very active!
(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Maybe it's just me, but in all honesty I don't doubt that you could run it a whole lot better than I've been.
Now I've decided to go off on a limb hear, and say, only a select few of us actually sound the slightest "Medieval" not to say I'm not guilty of sounding modern on most occasions, including roleplay, I just thought if we'd had a few seemingly renissaunce words in our vocabulary, our speak, or should I say type would come across as more profound, and accurate, although it's a bit silly to think we'll every accomplish being 100% accurate, considering that would take out the joy in magic! On another note, I'm fine with being more disney princess than renissaunce anyways, lol. Ah, it's a sad day to see a dame as regal as a queen laugh at her own puns, jokes, etc... only to find they're not even moderately ammusing. Back to vocabulary, I've made a list of *dun, dun, dun* insulting, and offensive adjectives, and nouns. These can be used to show off arrogance, and in duals for the last slice of toast. (again, not even moderately amusing) Nonetheless, the list(s)

Nouns
Mouth Breather
Simpleton
Peasant
Oxygen Thief
Twit
Oaf
Buffoon

Adjectives
 Imbecilic
Ignorant
Oblivious
Mewling
Glutinous 

Again, I don't alow cusses, or swears in the kingdom these are about as close as you can come, and I mean face it, you sound remarkably more profound using these instead of cussing. Not that really has to do with anything, let's revert to my original purpose of the lists, it's to make the role play a bit more historically accurate, not to educate us, but to make the roleplay feel a bit more "real". Know what I'm sayin'? I believe that's all, thankyou oh so very much for reading this dreadfully long post ^-^
Oh, but I musn't forget, I'm completely supporting the emblem contest don't worry :3
P.S. I'll be hosting a poll to decide our next event, after the emblem contest is over that is ;)





15 comments:

  1. ME CALL CITIZEN UPDATES!!! :D

    And Violet really was the one whom ran the kingdom! XD

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. speak more medieval hmm? :3 *ahem* thy kingdom tis excellent, thou think? (best i chould get, i know shakesper, ye ol, and "th" .3.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do trade market since I am a shopkep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot gmail is momrants@gmail.com
    My moms actually

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like ur new signature. And sorry about swearing I know ur talking to me *looks at paws* I swear a lot on chatroll but crap and gay r not bad words or dang or blah blah O: sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =-= *Taps Paws on Ground* If I hear one more swear from you.... I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET IT. =-= I know it's not my place to judge, but it makes you look, ah, dumb. Try to use more smart or sophisticated language. Really. Those words are, let's say, bad for a reason. It makes our kingdom look bad, AND MAPLE GOES ON CHATROLL. I don't let her on when your on because I don't want her to learn those words. And please don't judge on gender =_= Yes, I said boys are weird, but only the ones I've met. That doesn't mean ALL boys are. Please, just act a tad more mature.

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    2. -.- XD
      Okay and.. I WAS JOKING ABOUT THAT GENDER THING :|

      Delete
  6. Shadow and Jake's quest part 2:

    "Great hunt today Jac- Shadow." "Thanks and I should be heading home soon," Shadow paused "I remembered coming home every day, feeling the warmth of my mom and sister at home but now I walk into a empty house." "Ehh, Oh well." "K bye bro," "Bye Shadow." Shadow grunted and pelted off to his house. Should I keep doing this? Living the life of a killer? Jake thought then sighed and rushed back to the castle. "Jake! Where have you been!?" One of the maids yowled, "Can't I have some space for once!?" Jake threw his stuff on the ground and ran off not to even look back if she had picked it up. Jake bumbed into Violet, "Jake everyone is worried where have you been?" "Give me some space I said!" Jake bumbes into about 5 more citizeins saying the same words, "Jake where have you been?" The words echoed in his head. Jake wailed "GIVE ME SOME SPACE AHHH I HATE YOU ALL!" Everyone stood in silence well only the people who asked him, Jake ran off.

    Knock knock knock! The sound of his paws banging on the door. The old wolf with a beautiful silver coat opened the door, "Jake! Why in the world are you here?" "Umm, can I stay here for a couple months?" "Not at all!" Jake sighed, "A week?" "Jake darling stay as long as you want!" Jake smiled up at her "Thanks Ms. Kozak." "Call me Jamaro." "Jam-r-owe?" "No sweetie Jam-are-oh." "Jamaro." Jake muttered. "I'll tell you about how I got my name but first I will get you some cocoa and here's a towel dry of your self." She paused, "Oh and after that go and sit on the sofa make yourself at home!" "Okay." So much orders why did I come here? Jake thought. He dryed his self off and sat on the sofa with a blanket staring into space, "I'm straving.." Jake pulled out his dagger and smiled but hid it under his blanket til Jamaro walked in. "Here swee-" she coughed out blood and fell to the floor "Why did I do that?! I killed her! Oh god i'm turning into Shadow killing people then hating it." Tears rolled down Jake's cheek and lay next to Jamaro burrying his face into her fur he whimpered quietly licking her fur thinking she would live, then Jake got that shock the one ruinning his life his blood turned cold like ice and he ate her flesh.

    "Jake!" This time it was Shadow calling but he was far away from Jake shouting his name through the forest. Later he went to the castle one of the knights answered "Oh hello Shadow long time no see!" Shadow nodded to Blue the knight and padded in. "Please please tell me where Jake is." "You looked more worried then all of us." "You don't know where he is either..?" "He left saying his hated us. All of us." "God Jake." Shadow muttered.

    Shadow and Blue set off on a quest to find Jake, "Stay here Blue I can smell Jake's scent." "Oh lets both go in!" "No." "Why not?" "Because." Shadow's real answer is cause they would find a dead body one he could smell blood two Jake would be hungry. Shadow glared back at Blue she nodded and he pushed in through the door. "J-ja-jake are you in here?" "Spoke to soon." He sighed looking at Jake whimpering into the old wolf's fur.


    That was part 2. Part 3 coming soon probably tomorrow. O: I'll make them daily! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whopps said Shadow saw him whimpering in her fur but he went crazy again and he killed her -.- Anyway I won't change it there was left over fur he didn't eat XDDD well I didn't eat

      Delete
    2. i love it so far! i'll be sure to put it on my creepy stories blog.

      Delete
    3. k =) And maybe once I make part 3 can u post it on Celestial towers like 1. 2. and 3?

      Delete
  7. Owe god. I would march in there, wop the beating lights outta you, then comfort. Punish then relinquish XD Good, even though you shouldn't kill people ;-;

    - Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peppy! Your loyal subject victory here. If you are looking for an admin, you have came to the right place.Well i guess i really came to you but oh well XD. Anyway, i would like to nominate myself for the admin of the stories page. I love reading those stories but every time i look at the comments, there are still so many waiting to be published. It makes me quite sad, quite sad indeed. I would like to keep those glorious stories updated as quick as possible! And believe me, you can trust me to get the job done.

    Your trusty citizen~ victorypaw/aoifekitty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can do the citizen page OR the trade market OR the household updates! Also peppy, can I be an author? I don't half to be but can I?
    ~Poppy

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive