Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dont post above and Laws

Hey guys, so I just wanted to make this post about how Willow has been making many posts saying 'do not post above'. Well I just wanted to say that I am sort of against saying this. I know you want people to read your posts but it is their fault if they choose to only read the first post they see. Every time I go on to celestial towers I scroll through all the new posts and read them all. So if someone chooses not to read through all the posts, it is their fault that they missed the post. Tell me your thoughts about this potential new law.

More about laws. I need this law voted on. I will add a poll to the side of the blog under the poll about the contest and you can vote for the laws to be passed. Here are the two laws that will be posted:

1) The NN law (no saying NN in rollplay)
2) The 'don't post above' law (no saying 'don't post above' in posts)

Also, if you guys didn't know, I am the admin of the laws page. So if this is my job ;)


Let your wings carry you to new places,

8 comments:

  1. what do you mean by passed? like if someone votes yes it means they DON'T want it to happen or they do? i don't understand 0-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.. Violet =-= If you haven't noticed, I ONLY say that on important posts, but some people posted above the second time I said that, causing Poppy not to be ale to enter due to not seeing the deadline post. Im sorry of this sounds rude, but I'm fed up with all this. I SAID IT 2 TIMES AND LET PEOPLE POST ABOVE WITHIN A DAY. =-=

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, and Violet you're wrong -.-

      Delete
    2. violet we dont care willows right not you and i hope peppy takes away your stupid poll thing! booooooo! i on willow side no yours even though i may no be in the kingdom but i follow this blog i stand up for willow! you make laws so much on your blog i cant even comment cause people do bad stuff you say

      Delete
    3. That's what I was saying! It is someone else fault if they miss a post. Not yours willow. So you don't need to say that.

      Delete
  3. Do we have a law against being deliberately rude? Because that Anonymous guy sounds like he/she's trying to be just plain rude and stinky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm.... Since you we're polite about it, I might try the important thingy ;3 I really don't think it needs to be a law, though.

      Anymous, I appreciate your support, just please be more polite.

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
  4. You know what? If someone says "Don't post above" and people have already posted above, and I post, I'll provide the link to the post in my post. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive