Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Don't Post Above," Comments, and Uncivil Behavior

I can't pass the law the states "Don't Post Above," I'm not taking sides, I just don't want to pass a law based on opinion that won't enhance role play.  I'm so sorry. I believe it's just respectful not to post above a post that somebody put a lot of work into, enough said. I don't feel I should have to explain that you can save your post for later. It's hard to go through 3-8 posts at a time, and it's stressful to think you might have missed something important. I'm sorry Vi. I've saved posts for later to make it easier for citizens to read through the posts just out of respect, and I don't think that the other authors should have to post "Don't Post Above," because we shouldn't be posting above without at least leaving a link if the post is, or could possibly be important to someone.  It's simply respectful, and if we want to regain our kindness, and close ties with each other, we need to respect each other. It's as simple as that. Moving on, I'm not going to make laws that we don't need. If something's annoying, I'm not going to rule it out, we need some freedom. If something's hurting someone, sure, make it a law not to do said thing, or even if it can enhance role play  go ahead, make it so, but we can't have laws that are based solely on opinions. If you don't agree with something you can tell someone, but do it civilly at the least.
Try to say something in the lines of, "I apologize in advance, but I couldn't find a way to come to terms with the idea, would you like to find a happy medium? Maybe we could improvise? This seems to forward, let's cut each other some slack."
Don't say, "No offence, but I hate this. I don't want this in the kingdom, because it's stupid," alright? Realize I put "no offence," at the beginning of the sentence. Why, you ask? Because, if you know somethings going to be, and/or will be offensive don't say it. Don't. I love the fact you're all human beings, with opinions, but when you bluntly state your opinion is better than someone elses, you need to stop. You need to consider your life, your goals, what you just did, why you did it, and what you've done to this person's feelings. I'm sick, and tired of comments that read the most uncivil, disgusting things. If you rant, fine. If you rage, fine. If you say something bias, grammatically incorrect, rude, and/or selfish, you need to get out, now. The comments on Violet's post were unacceptable, and both Violet, and Willow are getting way too much (for lack of a better word) crap, for their own opinions. Why? I mean, just why! Because they aren't conventional, because you don't agree with them? I apologize from the depths of my soul, but I won't pass laws that pertain to opinions that won't enhance role play. The NN law is fine, who knows, it might even open up a whole new realm of awesome, but maybe it's best if it doesn't get passed. Who knows? I myself don't want to completely rule it out, but if it comes to that, I won't complain.
On a happier note, Fuzzy's wedding is tomorrow, I believe at 6:15 central time, although I might be wrong. Fuzzy, please comment below telling me when it is! Oh, and I was wondering if the main wedding could be in my den? Please?


6 comments:

  1. Well can the ceremony be in my den? Remember I made the whole church at my den for the last wedding peppy?

    Ok, now moving on to the important stuff. First of all, willow posted a comment expressing all her feelings. And that's what im going to do right in this comment. So if what I say hurts anyone, im sorry. I truly am. But willow I hope you can forgive me if anything I say here hurts you. Because you posted something like this and I forgave you.

    First of all, I was an idiot to think of making the 'no posting above' law thing an idea. It was stupid. I was being selfish because I didn't like it when willow said that in her posts. And you want to know why I didn't like it? Well, ill tell you why. And im so sorry if this hurts you but its true. It made me feel like willows posts were more important then anyone else's. But I realize that's not true now. I guess I was jealous in a way that when I posted a really important post people posted above it. But I will probably use the no posting above thing myself one day. So please stop worrying about it people. Its not a big deal, okay? It was just one of my lame ideas. So just forget about it, okay?

    I just hope that this kingdom can forgive one-another and become peaceful. Because I fear that If all of this keeps going on our kingdom will fall. And soon there will be no celestial towers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to make it.. And we need to stop being mad at each other (talking to myself too.)
    Sorry for everything

    TO LAZY TO LOG IN :P ~Jake IMMA FOX AGAIN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to make it
    6:15
    i think i can and I hope the kingdom can get better its just so fun to be in the role play finally

    ReplyDelete
  5. If all in all goes well, I can make it ^.^ As for Violets post: Nope. Didn't hurt or offend me ^-^ Yes, I suppose it was rude to use the No Post Above in both of my posts, But I just felt like the post was important ;)

    I was reading this post and my mom walks in and reads it. Reaction of my mom? She said we had a respectful, honest leader whom considers her citizens =D So you impressed one of the hardest to impress peppy! :D

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive