Saturday, April 6, 2013

Art, Memberships, Activity, and Stories

Greetings, my loyal subjects ^-^/)
I've finally managed to share with you a piece of my horrid artwork :P Feel free to criticize, comment, and compliment it.
Now that we've finished pontificating about that mildly short topic, let's move on to something that could actually be considered relevant to the kingdom, shall we?
My membership will expire fairly soon, I believe I'm down to 6 days, or less. I won't have a castle for that period of time, nor will I have a fox. Although this will only last a few days, I'm going to go shopping soon enough, and am planning on buying an arctic wolf membership, you could say I'm looking forward to that, although I was hoping I could wait until summer to buy a 3 month membership that could last me throughout the season, but I wouldn't want to have such a gap in having a castle to run the kingdom in. I also apologize for not being very active previously (again), and I wanted to make sure you all knew that you don't need to ask me for permission to hold contests, events, etc... and if I do not attend a mini-play please note it can still go on. Although I'm pretty sure all, or at least most of you already knew that :3 I believe I've yet to cover another topic.
The stories page.
As Violet requested, I will most likely delete it, and have the picture link to her stories blog. I'm giving her complete control of the stories, after all, she is a royal, and not to mention one of the first to join. She's also very active when she can be, and remarkably organized, and fun to role play with. So if you'd like a story posted consult her. Victory, I know you wanted to admin the page, and I'm sorry, and it's not to say Violet is more deserving of the page, she's just been watching the kingdom a bit longer, I'm still in need of admins, and if you'd like to be in charge of another page I'd be happy to make you an admin ^-^
One last thing, Willow I'm giving you complete control of the Citizens Page :3 So if you'd like to join please consult Willow Spirit (WillowPegasus). Willow, you might want to read the comments on the citizens page if you haven't already, there are still a few citizens I haven't yet put up from many days previous to this point. Oh, and if it isn't too much to ask, could you also update the households page? The two pages kind of go hand in hand, so I thought you might be okay with it.
I'm off to make you an admin ^-^
*waves goodbye*
P.S. If you'd like to read an amazing story read Frost's story previous to this post.

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Y'think? 'Cause I don't, I already regret posting it .-.

      Delete
    2. i love it! even I can't draw that well...

      Delete
    3. i only have one critisizem. The crown looks like jello. the rest i luv do!

      Delete
  2. Can I do trade market page since I am a shopkeeper? It would make sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! You complimented my story! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks peppy! ^^
    Also, when you say we can plan events and such do balls count? Are we allowed to plan balls? I was thinking maybe if you allow the blog authors to plan balls you might want to make rules for that somehow so that we aren't having a ball every week or something. Maybe make a rubric (or whateva you call it) for how to post about a ball. Like what you need to include and such.
    Byez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That gives me an idea ;3

      Delete
    2. what idea??? Please tell me please tell me!

      Delete
    3. I'm working on it right now, I'll post it sometime this week. I don't have it as a draft though, I have it on a word doc. so it'll be a suprise.

      Delete
  5. Peppy, we can use my den as a castle...? I have a main gathering area, a front courtyard, a dining area, a library area, and a sort of prison! :) Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually getting an arctic wolf card tomorrow, so I don't need a new castle, but I was considering giving Vi and Jake a sector of the kingdom to rule :3 They could host events in your den, and you could be in charge of the decor. Would you be okay with that?

      Delete
  6. Owe... My... GAWSH... THAT IS AN AMAZING PICTURE! :O And for the two pages? *WILL DO!* :D

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats ok peppy. I understand. If you are still looking for admins i could be the allies page admin and or the law page admin if that is not taken. Hope you have a great weekend!~ victory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither of those are taken, I'll give you allies, but if you want both you can have both X3

      Delete
  8. Geez, is everyone losing their membership? O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me .3. *Pats a years worth of membership* .3.

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    2. *pats 279 days left* (I checked so I could say that XD)


      ~Jake

      Delete
  9. Ermehgawsh I know I'm a bit late at commenting on this post, but that drawing is SO CUTE. I'm melting in a puddle right now. Great job! -le applause-

    ~Silver Raito, Warlock

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive