Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hi, Idea's and CRAY CRAY SKYLER

Hi guys! Imma author now :) Anyway, I had an IDEA,When the so called "adventure" comes out, I had a idea that we could all meet up (like we do at a ball) and do the adventure together!Knights would lead the group and if anyone got hurt Sage's would heal them! :p Now on to Skyler.. DUN DUN DUN he's CRAY CRAY! XD he says i'm his brother -.- Skyler wanted to write sumthing so ya..*throws book at guy* AHHH I'M LETTING MY PAIN OUT ON U! >:,O Sorry, I have anger problems .3. Jake doesn't believe me :( Look at this book! Under H! It'll say about the Haggerty family! *throws book at ppl* Okay that was Skyler O.O Skyler is umm dead now.. O_O did I rlly just see that..? He umm.. Nvm not going into detail anyway bye! ~Jake

5 comments:

  1. You life seems pretty crazy there son, maybe you should take a day out at the spa with your sisters X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. O3O I like thatidea o3o Skyler wasn't always crazy....?

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He died eating chill-pillz

      Delete
    2. When I was writing a threw chill-pills at him and he exploded eating them O.O

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive