Saturday, April 6, 2013

AGH! ^^ (and other things)

So you guys, sorry I haven't been active. But I seriously told you guys I wasn't going to be active. And then the time that I said I wasn't going to be active.... BAM! I look at the kingdom and there are so many enormous headaches that its giving me a headache. I didn't read through all the posts, I was just to surprised and sort of irritated. I mean, first of all: you guys have started thinking about contests and admins and horses and a bunch of other things without even waiting for me to reply or even know its happening. Ok, that sentence didn't really make sense but I can't really explain what I mean, I hope you guys get it. Like the fact that all the admin spots are taken (I think)... And I mean I couldn't have even asked for a spot because I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS GOING TO BE NOT ACTIVE. Ugh... That didn't really make any sense either >.<
Anyways, I am going to stop trying to explain that, but I hope you guys understand.
now, I am on my phone IN MY HOTEL right now and so for some odd reason its not letting me comment on posts (it always lets me!?). So I will just post my comments here:

- Willows post: Can you please make a horse picture for violet, I'd love it ^^
-Also, willow, I will submit a logo for CT soon. I will probably just make a post that only you can see on google+ and check it out. I will probably draw it in the car ride home. Also, can we submit more then one logo? :/
-About admins, I feel I sort of should be the admin of the stories page considering I made a hole stories blog. And I was thinking maybe we could just delete the whole stories page altogether and so instead, when you click to go to the stories, it will take you to the stories blog. And I can control the blog. Peppy, I really hope you will let me do this ^^ And if you don't want to get rid of the stories page then I can just be the admin of the stories page, its just in my opinion the blog makes more sense.

So to conclude this post, all I have to say is that im a little mad. A little mad about all the updates. A little mad about me missing all the updates. A little mad about you guys forgetting I was not active. But I guess its my fault. My fault that im a little mad. But a little your fault that im a little mad... I guess I feel a little left out. :(

That's about it! Byez!

~ Vi Let Roil

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry Violet! We still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not your fault! And do u mean get rid of all the stories and start fresh? I would be fine with that cuz I think none of my stories r up XDDD And a post must on my ipod and I can't get 2 stories sum reason cuz its on the side -.- so can u put that in the main part in the top and we have to get rid of the main blog button cuz it goes straight to the rainy days of animal jam aww how much I miss that blog :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um violet I think you should put my stories up it is kind of annoying not seeing them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find your stories anywhere

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive