Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh, the wedding! :D

Hallo fellow citizens! Hawkspirit here :) Today is the wedding of Princess Fuzzy Roil and Knight Bluesnow! (eatlove and... it looks like Fuzzy mistakely deleted me -.- Or did I? I dunno those glitches, anyway I think her username pawwtie UHH I DUNNO TO LAZY TO CHECK THE CITIZEN PAGE!) As you all must of heard its at 6:15 central! Please make it and there's Tux's out for any boy's in the kingdom :D As you've might of heard Jake is dead.. DUN DUN DUN! But Oak tells me that he told her that he'll be back well he said that to her.. sorry I lied I don't know how he died! ☹ small wittle sad face anyway lets be happy its still the wedding today! ◕‿◕ SECOND ROYAL WEDDING! ;D ♔ ♕ Sorry but... ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ! :D Letters :D Sorry I like these symbols! 웃 Here's wut Peppy usually does :D!, (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ lol bai! ~HawkspiritRed

3 comments:

  1. I'll be at Fuzzy's wedding! I hope to meet some citizens that I haven't seen before there. :3

    ~Silver Raito, Warlock

    p.s. Calling the warlocks of CT! Please join Celestial Magic~
    http://celestialmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry HawkSpirit/Jake yes i know its you JAke i got mad at you that time you know YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!


    Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very off topic, But I am Jake, like how Juniper became Alice and Blue became Oak but I have something to say, Didn't I explain to everyone that I didn't mean to them? The dagger makes u turn evil and makes u kill ppl! So please forget about it I was evil .3.


      ~HawkspirtRed

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive