Sunday, April 21, 2013

Emblem winners, adventures, FUZZY

Hey guys! As Willow posted, Silver Ratio is our winner for the Emblem! :D Horrayyyy! Okay I said an idea for the adventure, when yeah we meet up like we do at ball and do together, (Sorry my posts are always short, well I am working on a story to post) last of all, FUZZY. DUN DUN DUN XD I dont know if shes Shadowfur or not, because last night she was talking to her dog Sparky and he gave her a wish to be Fuzzy..? But I dont know if she took it cause I left her den, and yeah AND HAWKSPIRIT ALMOST DIED ;O He told me that the fireflies in his jar... if they get hurt or die he dies too, and he only has one left so we have to be careful around him.. O3O Okay thats all bai! ^-^ -Jake (fake signature :D Sorry I dont know how to make one .3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive