Monday, April 15, 2013

Hey guys Jake here! :P We're almost near 200 post's well... not that close.... far off... but I think we can reach it! I always have short post's .3. I was just wondering if you like my idea of the adventure thing, like when it comes out we could all do it together! And meet up like we do at a ball, Nobody EVER comment's on my posts so please just COMMENT UGHHH XD And SHARE if you think the "adventure idea" is good! :) I was also wondering for like the third time, Fuzzy plz comment on this CAN THE AFTER PARTY BE AT MY DEN!??!?! XD "Tigerstar was dead." XD I like dat line of my book TIGER TIGER TIGER STARRRR WAS DEAD :P Okay plz comment :| If I get lots of comments i'll do a stupid give-away XD I JUST WANT COMMENTS! XD And I got Willow's journal! WOOO-HOOO LUCKY ME! Bai! ^.^ ~Jake

6 comments:

  1. Oh and the pancake's we're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No jake someone turns evil at ALL ur partys

    Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When then that ever happen..? Fine butthole >:'O JK But now i'm sad :O and Fuzzy that nv happened /)-=


    ~Jake Prince of the Idiotic Sad People :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not calling u idiotic sad ppl i'm saying im a prince from another kingdom called "The Idiotic Kingdom of Sad People" cuz I would of said Celestial Towers... Like prince of CT or celestial towerz ya u get it :'( bai

      Delete
  4. I like the idea ^.^ And... GIVE. THAT. JOURNAL. BACK. I let you read it, So I intend on having it back! :|

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive