Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Follow up to my last post (read my last post before reading this) IMPORTANT

So as I said in my last post, I think the kingdom is different and more aggressive then it once was. But its more then that. It really doesn't feel like a kingdom anymore. I mean, we call it a kingdom, but is it really a kingdom?
When celestial towers began we had rollplays and balls constantly. There were mini plays like every day and practically every time you went on AJ you had a rollplay. Now, to be honeset, I don't know if this is just me, but I don't think I have actually done a rollplay in like a full month. And I miss it.
We have been worrying more about the blog... but what about the kingdom? I mean, really, we have been freaking out about admins and all that stuff when what we should be worrying about are balls and rollplays and how they are disappearing. Its sad to me how the kingdom has shifted from aj to the blog. I mean, we even rollplay on the blog. Using chatroll. How stupid is that when you could be doing aj?
Anyways, I just think we need to realize that this is supposed to be a kingdom. Its supposed to be a rollplay community. Not a chat blog or a gossip thingy. Just think about it guys. We need to change. Actually, we have changed, we need to un-change. We need to go back to how we used to be.
Please consider this. And keep your mean comments inside. We don't want to hear them.

Lastly, I think that because of all these harsh words and all this change and the fact that we need rollplay we should have a large kingdom get together. I mean, I feel like we have so many citizens and I don't even know like half of you. So I think we should have a HUGE KINGDOM GET TOGETHER. We can meet one another and just chat and hang out. Please no drama or evil just keep everything calm. This is to talk things through and stuff. Tell me about when your open for this stuff.

Lastly, do you guys hate me? Please be honest. I feel like there have been a lot of mean and rude stuff aimed toward me and im a main topic of conversation and I feel like people are talking behind my back. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong. All im doing is trying to help this kingdom that I know and love and if I am gaining enemies then that makes me sad. I don't want to be the mean one. I really don't. Im just a natural leader. Its who I am. So im sorry if that annoys you but im like that in person too so yeah. Well please think about all of these topics and please comment. I am hoping that anyone who reads this post will comment. I want to know all your thoughts about all these topics.

Let your wings carry you to new places,

6 comments:

  1. I think the role-play's are coming apart, but when you want to do that thing when we all get together I think we shouldn't cause I beat only the people you mostly know now would come, but about the role-play's... I have a role-play everyday and you have one in last month wait oh yeah you said you haven't done one in a month..... but in March I was in 1 with u when I got killed anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Violet:

    Erm.... Well, yes. I've been feeling depressed and prolly agitated with the kingdom ever since you said my voice was ugly. I tend to take "No offence" as a worthless add on like "nn". Also, The posts I had done "No Post Above" on, well, those posts contained deadlines, and I felt were important. Yesterday, Someone (Not giving names out.) said my "No Post Above" was like me saying: "My post is so much better than yours, so read it." that REALLY hurt me, REALLY did. Same with the post on it. I actually, (Though I hate to admit it.) wept all night, feeling like all my ideas were hated, copied, or just not worth the time. I felt like quitting the kingdom, REALLY badly, but I felt I didn't have good enough reason. I do have a confession to make, as Im not one to lie. I WAS talking to Alice about how much I felt hurt, copied with no credit, and as it seemed, Hated by you. Im pretty sure since I posted this, I'll be hated ALOT, but I feel like I need to get it all out. What really hurt me was when people secretly took my side and hated on YOU. That enraged me. I was just posting my opinion.

    On to the idea: The get together thing rocks! ^.^ I have been checking the mini- play thing reqularly, and I see none! :O The reason we role play on chat roll so much is, well, ITS PORTABLE o3o AJ isn't.

    Im sorry for the mean sounding post, but I had to get that off my chest.

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I role-play on chatroll when I can't go AJ

      Delete
    2. Its ok willow. I haven't cried or anything, but I have had feelings like that about the kingdom before too.
      But I just wanted to ask... When the heck did I say your voice was ugly???? How would I even know what your voice sounds like??? I feel embarrassed and if I really did can you send me a link to that post because I can hardly believe I would ever do that! Please tell me your lying because if you aren't it makes me feel like I've taken one of the red tablets like the ones in the matched trilogy lol. Please reply!
      -Violet Roil (and at this moment in having the same feelings you just expressed...)

      Delete
  3. thats like what happens in my kingdom 0-0

    on the blog a few people joined then i never heard of them again which is weird and awesome is thinking of quitting AJ no one from the kingdom seems to come on anymore its so boring like in the kingdom everyone always wants to be royal and i said to my self i wouldn't let in anymore royals but now i am thinking of doing it just so something will happen!!!!!!

    anyways ya my kingdom is differnt from your most people in the kingdom join over AJ not the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even remember the last time that I was in a roleplay! Darnit, you're right. We HAVE shifted to the blog! For goodness' sake, we have Animal Jam, and that's the point! This is an Animal Jam Kingdom!
    I don't think anyone really hates you.

    And the get-together sounds AMAZING. I hardly know anyone in the kingdom!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive