Sunday, April 21, 2013

Signatures

Hey guys so I have seen some of you say that you don't know how to make a signature. Well I have a walkthrough on how to make a signature on my blog. I don't post on it anymore, it was a short-lived blog but still has some cool posts. There was scam on the comments- ads and things- so I think you have to put in word verification to post a comment. So that's why the comments are like that if you are wondering.
Heres the video:
http://www.animaljampasta.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-make-signature.html

Anyways, I made it a while ago but its still a good walkthrough, as long as you have paint on your computer. Its sort of blurry, my apologies. But you can still read my typing and stuff. I hope that helps! And soon all the authors will have signatures!

Let your wings carry you to new places,


www.mistywing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive