Friday, April 12, 2013

(YOU MAY POST ABOVE NOW.) Contest Stuff + Spam Bots

Hello Friends! .3.

Important News:

CONTEST ENDS TODAY.

Be sure to get your entries in TODAY if you haven't already. Please e-mail them to me at:

willowpegasus@gmail.com

Tomorrow I shall put them up in a post and number them. I will not announce the artists whom did them until the contest ends ^.^ So don't tell which is which!

Now, we all know (Hopefully!) that the stories page will be moved to Violet's Blog ^.^. But, we need a contest page! :O So, can we not delete the stories page and just make it a Contest page? Anyone could administrate it, as long as they have a meaning behind their contest ("Fun" is a meaning .3.).

Now, Congratulations! The blog has been noticed by other blogs, For we are getting (duh- duh-DUH!) SPAM BOTS. Don't know what this is? These are robots or programs on people's computer to advertise on peoples blogs. They will leave comments making No sense whatsoever. They will also comment as anynmous and leave a link to the blog they advertise. DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT VISIT THE BLOG. The blog could contain a virus that would kill off your computer, or be inapropriate. Now, if you are not an admin, comment below. I am hireing admins to remove all spambot comments. Admins, you may not post on a page unless Peppy or the admin on that page says its ok. Peppy, tell me if this is ok ^-^ Sorry if it isn't!

That wraps up my post ^.^

16 comments:

  1. Ok willow!!! WAY TO GO! bleh GO TO WWW.HOTDOGS.COM BTW~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be an admin! ^^ Please... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! Just shoot me an E-mail .3.

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    2. Actually that was me sorreh! with the hotdogs.com thing! XDDD

      FuzzyRoil

      Delete
  3. ya I saw 1 4 weight watchers O.O Why don't we get that thing when we comment we have 2 type in the numbers or letters? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hotdogs.com? Really? O.o if you're hiring admins to remove these, I'm in O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE SPAMMER IS POSTING BAD WORDS ON THE CHATROLL!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey so willow I think that the contests page should be open to all admins to post on so that they can post any contests they have. Also, if you guys haven't noticed I added a stories page up at the top of the blog where all the pages are. If you click on it it takes you straight to my blog. :)
    -Violet Roil/Adbout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could u upload larger versions of entries 2 3 and 4??? Theyre rlly small and i cant see the details of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to be an admin who removes spam comments. I've seen a bunch of stupid spam comments everywhere.

    -Gylfie101

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to be admin of trade market since I am a shop kepper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peppy has to decide that, as Iam just hiring to fix the spam X3

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive