Wednesday, April 3, 2013

from shadow...

my life has been chaotic.
someone took my journal (i'm looking at you oak!) and is making my life into a story! >:|
there's too much chaos. i'm just gonna make a list...
  • Jake has figured out most of my secrets
  • Oak took my journal
  • i.. yes, i have a daughter.... (other than poppy, she was adopted)
  • i get all sad, hollow, and empty feeling when someone mentions "death" or "murder"
  • i was... err... a murderer and a robber at one point.. before.. before...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Oak here! shadow went to the bathroom, crying...
i decided to finish up his post!
i'm his daughter. (even i never knew that!)
jake knows his secrets? oh well.
idk who the other shadow is, or what they want...
well, i hope that clears things up! 
(and shadow!)

13 comments:

  1. actually, the other shadow is... Jake... and i *sniffle* was possessed and *sniffle* ate people because i was so *sniffle* hungry..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! calm it down. you're not in trouble. just put the past behind you and forget about it like i always do!

      Delete
    2. yes, yes I am the other shadow.

      Delete
  2. blooddrin said "you killed people? awesome bro!" we wanted me to deliver that message :I

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait if oak fire is shadow's daughter and blue warrior was shadow's wife.. that means blue warrior is still alive!?! :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, shadow says me mom's name was lion, the brave and fierce, and she was possessed too. they originally named me bird, the fast and swift, with a middle name of blood.

      Delete
    2. Little Jacob had 2 wifes X3 *smirks* and so ur full rl name is Bird Blood Hayalet..? Okay I like Oakfire Red a lot better O.O

      Delete
  4. Last night somebody (I think jake) was like, "I thought blue and shadow had you" I was all like.. Nooooooo... I thought i cleared that with everybody XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i thought the had u nu wut :/

      Delete
  5. -hugs papers from Kingdom of Sages-

    My secrets will always be safe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok.... Your freaking me out...

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive