Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stories and Contests

Hey guys!
I don't know if you have noticed, but I have made a stories page up top that takes you straight to my blog. The old stories page has been changed to a contest page. But the comments are still there! So if you have any stories on there that you want to save, do it ASAP because we are going to delete the comments soon.


I have also created a new contest with oak on drawing a human version of your character. It can be anthro or it can be just a regular human that looks like your character. Learn more on the contests page!

Also, I have created a story series blog of my own, like willow did. Please visit it at:
www.mistywing.blogspot.com

-Violet Roil/Adbout

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.

Blog Archive